Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You are worse than garbage If you offer your seat to a woman

R

ROT

Recruit
★★
I'm in the train, all the seats are occupied and there are people standing up.
This cuck offered his seat to a somehow attractive 40 yo roastie. The woman looked with disgust at the soyboy who offered her the seat, and she said " no thank you."

What kind of idiot you have to be to give her your seat? She is not going to fuck you, Chad wouldn't have offered her seat and still would have fucked her and make her seat on the floor afterwards like a stray dog.

Thank you.

Death gotta be easy, cos life is hard.

It will leave you physically, mentally and emotionally scarred.

I only offer seats to the elderly. And only because some virtue signaler will start an argument with me if I don't. I'm high inhib so I don't like getting into confrontations.

Never do that.
It´s so cucked.

I never give my seat to anyone, no matter what. You're a soyboy cuck if you do that, tbh.

JFl @ sharing transportation with peasants

Death gotta be easy, cos life is hard.

It will leave you physically, mentally and emotionally scarred.
THis is for my niggas on the block
Twisting trees and cigars for my niggas on the lock

I'm in the train, all the seats are occupied and there are people standing up.
This cuck offered his seat to a somehow attractive 40 yo roastie. The woman looked with disgust at the soyboy who offered her the seat, and she said " no thank you."

LOL If I would have been there I would just have laughed out loud and look right into his face while laughing. What a fucking douchebag.

I wouldn't offer my seat to anyone on the bus, the bus is a death trap on wheels while moving and is horrible when standing

I only offer my seat to old people, or the ones who have some kind of injury on their leg.

Only once I gave my seat to a pregnant woman, but she is my cousin's GF.

If you refuse to give your seat up for someone on the subway, you're the underground king and you ain't been crowned.

I only give up my seat when the train is getting busy and it's likely that someone will sit in the seat beside me when they get on at the next stop. I hate strangers sitting beside me on the train.