Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are weak sperm, I am strong sperm

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★

This is what I imagine .is users be like when they fight over race all day everyday

What foids do to a motherfucker.

Last edited:
Curry vs white debate on .is

aren't most greeks tanned skin anyway? i am sure there's some of them who have a bit of blonde-brown hair but the majority are black haired and tanned skinned. the average greek looks like this... which is no better than a turknigger
What do the Greeks look like? - Quora

aren't most greeks tanned skin anyway? i am sure there's some of them who have a bit of blonde-brown hair but the majority are black haired and tanned skinned. the average greek looks like this... which is no better than a turknigger
Greeks look way more white as opposed to retarded Turkniggers.

Turks are literally Greeks

@decembrist_kirillov dox

Greeks look way more white as opposed to retarded Turkniggers.
if the pheno of Greek people was really the same as in the picture i put and a Greek came to me one day and said that he's an Aryan white, i will probably spit on his face

if the pheno of Greek people was really the same as in the picture i put and a Greek came to me one day and said that he's an Aryan white, i will probably spit on his face
Mediterraneans are still Aryan Whites.

We are all weak sperm, otherwise we wouldn't be inkwel

There's no superior race, it's just humanity that sucks.
Otherwise we have the inferior race with privileges: kikes, pigskins and niggers.
That's absolutely it.

The more white you are the more trucel you are apparently.