Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You are trash

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
And so am I. It's over. Fuck this world.

A lot of people are trash.

we're all trash actually

Never began for trashcels

Keep coping faggot

everyone else EXCEPT us is trash and should be locked in an active garbage disposal

Normies are worse

actual sad shit man
what is a man to do now? if he cannot ascend? if he cannot even find gainful employment or friendship, what is he to do? i wish it didn't have to be like this

"It's called a trash CAN, instead of a trash can't, for a reason..."

Over for many, many men.

Most brutal self hating pill ever.

Especially 5:25

I'm not trash

We are not trash.

But it won't save us from being treated as such.

I dont think of myself as trash because women dont want me as cope as that sounds. Females dont determine my worth I dont see any value in them to begin with they are selfish individuals born with a silver spoon in their mouths. They dont have to work as hard as men to be successful. Most of their merit comes from just being a women. Fuck their opinion all they are good for is sex I couldnt stand living with a women because when you listen to them for long periods of time they are annoying as fuck

We are not trash.

But it won't save us from being treated as such.
Truer words have yet to be spoken
Fuck their opinion all they are good for is sex I couldnt stand living with a women because when you listen to them for long periods of time they are annoying as fuck
based

I am not trash just because a bunch of stupid holes think I am, opinion is not fact. What a cucked fucking thread, imagine letting foids determine your self-worth.

I am not trash just because a bunch of stupid holes think I am, opinion is not fact. What a cucked fucking thread, imagine letting foids determine your self-worth.
I'm playing 4D chess with this entire forum :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

We aren't trash. Normies are. We are just unfourtunate people. But not trash. Feminists, sjws and normies and cucks are trash, not us.