Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You are the same height as Twilight sparkle

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
That purple horse bitch is the same height as me. It's fucking ridiculous:feelsree:. This is what I mean by being short is horrible. I don't even feel like a man. But a boy trapped in an aging body against my will. I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS BODY AND YET EVERYTHING IN THIS PLANET ASSUMES IT WAS MY OWN ACCORD TO BE THIS HEIGHT. FUCKIBG RETARDED MOTHS. FUCKING SUCK A DICK LIGHT LOOK AT ME IM FUCKING NORMIEI CANT IMAGINE APPLES WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES. ITS RIDICULOUSLY NEVER BEGAN:feelsree:
Screenshot 20220123 0110072

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

PURE INSANITY IF YOU ARE IN THE SAME RANKS AS A PURPLE MARE IN SOME OTHER DIMENSION I:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsclown::society:

Last edited:
At least you are not as short as Zim :giga:

Sorry but I laughed a little at this thread

Its over if you get mogged by unicorn

Out of topic, but i'd fuck her tbhngl:feelsohh:

28? Rly? I thought she was 20 at most
The small guy from impractical jokers is shorter and he isn't an incel

I'm as tall as sweetie belle

Holy shit, she age-mogs me.

That purple horse bitch is the same height as me. It's fucking ridiculous:feelsree:. This is what I mean by being short is horrible. I don't even feel like a man. But a boy trapped in an aging body against my will. I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS BODY AND YET EVERYTHING IN THIS PLANET ASSUMES IT WAS MY OWN ACCORD TO BE THIS HEIGHT. FUCKIBG RETARDED MOTHS. FUCKING SUCK A DICK LIGHT LOOK AT ME IM FUCKING NORMIEI CANT IMAGINE APPLES WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES. ITS RIDICULOUSLY NEVER BEGAN:feelsree:View attachment 565744
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

PURE INSANITY IF YOU ARE IN THE SAME RANKS AS A PURPLE MARE IN SOME OTHER DIMENSION I:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsclown::society:
You’re a pony:feelswhat:?

She isn't a little kid, or is bestiality also banned? Even fictional animals?
She's matured. Plus she can speak. Pay bills and rule an empire. I'm not even sure beastiality is even fit here, considering she can choose to have sex with you. Some cels just have low IQ when it comes to fantasy lands

Tfw u will never take virginity of equine sun goddess :feelsrope:
She's retired so she has giga roast beef lips unless by some sheer luck of her being a godly virgin she will only take godly incel dick but not in a million years

She's retired so she has giga roast beef lips unless by some sheer luck of her being a godly virgin she will only take godly incel dick but not in a million years
She is ultra mega giga allfather stallion God only, which doesn't exist:feelskek:

She is ultra mega giga allfather stallion God only, which doesn't exist:feelskek:
There is no male horse god besides her fucking nephew prince Blueblood

Yeah, no male in equestria can live up to celestias standarts
Wtf. I hope spike brutally beats up the woman in GTA v with rtx on in any upcoming spinoffs or nigger Jew
movies:shock::shock:

Wtf. I hope spike brutally beats up the woman in GTA v with rtx on in any upcoming spinoffs or nigger Jew
movies:shock::shock:
Even adult spike isn't tall enough for celestia

I will cut your shins off goy together we will stay on this site as pure trucel manlets
Its already over for me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:im barely 5'8 almost 5'7:cryfeels::fuk:

Even my younger sister and allI my brothers mog me so bad:cryfeels::feelsrope:

Its already over for me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:im barely 5'8 almost 5'7:cryfeels::fuk:

Even my younger sister and allI my brothers mog me so bad:cryfeels::feelsrope:
5'7 and 5'8 jfl at least you ain't my height

She is a pastel-colored, magical talking cartoon horse, you retard.

Christ Alive, what inceldom does to the brain.

She is a pastel-colored, magical talking cartoon horse, you retard.

Christ Alive, what inceldom does to the brain.
It just never began

That purple horse bitch is the same height as me.
What is the source of her being 160cm or 5'3" ?

I've seen varying approaches to estimating their heights but there's no solid answer.