Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You are still yourself , But what would you do if you had a chad father?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
If my dad was a cumskin chad i think my life would be the same or worse , He would probably cheat on my subhuman "mother" , Just imagine , Your dad is chad , He someohow raises you to have a less shitty life , You have a foid and she would probably want your chad father genes instead your subhuman seed , What would you do if you had a chad father brocels? Do you think your life would be better or worse? Or this shit doesnt fucking matter at all?

What would you do if you had a chad father brocels? Do you think your life would be better or worse?
Of course my life would be better if I had a:chad: father,because I'd be at least a chadlite myself.
Your looks determine not only your smv but also the way people treat you in general,like you'll get opportunities for good jobs n shieet.

Of course my life would be better if I had a:chad: father,because I'd be at least a chadlite myself.
Your looks determine not only your smv but also the way people treat you in general,like you'll get opportunities for good jobs n shieet.
Just because your dad is chad doesn't mean you would be, I've seen people with Gigastacy mother and Gigachad father and some have come out ugly.

Genes are random as fuck.

Just because your dad is chad doesn't mean you would be, I've seen people with Gigastacy mother and Gigachad father and some have come out ugly.

yeah thats the core of the question , You are still subhuman but with a chad father

Man my father is a Chad and I’m a bloatlord true cel , it doesn’t work like that

Same OP.
The chad father don't make difference, because you can take genes also by your mom

I don't think it, because if your father is chad this don't means that he would like better for you.
If you was born by cheating with a stacy foid it's different, because LRT is a prerogative of a couple where one of the two is ugly so if you was born by a normal LRT and your mother was ugly it means that you have 50% of probability that you born ugly.
Your father's chad can abandon you, and you grow up ugly and alone.

I don't have to imagine my Dad is a Chad with great genetics. Everywhere he goes women are talking to him and standing close to him and interested in him.

My Mom appears to have great genetics too, its just the male bloodline in her family is a trainwreck of all these incels with serious health problems.

I turned out just like the males in my mother's bloodline, an incel with serious health problems.

Same OP.
The chad father don't make difference, because you can take genes also by your mom

Last edited:
Yes, same if he’s the same but good looking people are kinda more evil than bad looking ones, so he would amuse you a lot like what happened to me, If he was not Chad maybe he would be a more empathetic person

My father is exactly that

They are really random bro
some features are definitely not that random. IQ, skin color, height are mostly hereditary. if I had a tallfag Chad preet father, I would undeniably be far better of even with the same 4'10 schizo 0 IQ mother of mine.

I hate god and how he makes this place fucking random. Fuck his universe
Not cope. It's true. Mutations existed you incel fuck

If my dad was a cumskin chad i think my life would be the same or worse , He would probably cheat on my subhuman "mother" , Just imagine , Your dad is chad , He someohow raises you to have a less shitty life , You have a foid and she would probably want your chad father genes instead your subhuman seed , What would you do if you had a chad father brocels? Do you think your life would be better or worse? Or this shit doesnt fucking matter at all?
I already have a chad father and stacy mother. Recombination pill destroyed me

If your dad is a chad, it probably wouldn't affect your chances of ascending that much in the appearance department, but it has a good chance of increasing it in the social status and money departments. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. :feelsthink: