Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel " You are so selfish"

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
This statement I was told on Friday at work when I told my coworkers in a discussion: "I don't give a fuck what happens in Ukraine. It's their war not the EU or US problem. Look how sanctions affected our economy and how we will spend the winter in cold. And for what? For a shithole country, who became overnight important to all planet? For Azov batallion?"

And the woman told me I am really selfish and I care only about my wallet and well being. And I replied: "Wrong, I care about people from EU who suffers because of this war economically, hyperinflation, cold in homes and so on. "

She replied "So you put equal between a woman live with her kids and what we suffer now?"

"I really don't care about them. I care about the people of my country."

And then she shouted up.

"You are so selfish" coming from a woman. Women are the most selfish group that exists. Only care about themselves, their pleasures, their advantages, their demands and give 0 fucks about what happens to the male population.

"You are so selfish" coming from a woman. Women are the most selfish group that exists. Only care about themselves, their pleasures, their advantages, their demands and give 0 fucks about what happens to the male population.
She annoyed me a lot. How idiot are people who support Ukraine despite knowing this support costs a lot economically in our lives. I hope Russia will win tho.

Based. Why should we bother for a war we're not concerned? That's a soy thing.

Maybe a few more niggers would help Europe survive the coming cold winter?

I always found it fascinating why people care so much about others political opinions

women (aka natural born virtue signallers) just being women

talk about hypocrits , jfl and kek :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Haha based. Tbh i fucking hate foids with kids. All they make me think of is how some other guy got to creampie a foid while i get nothing

This needs to be said more times.

Typical foid behaviour. It's not because they actually care about these people that they want to help them. It's just that they seem like a good person if they support Ukraine. Doing nothing is "bad" even though your just shifting effects somewhere else.