Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are smart if you are good looking

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Here is my story. It happened years ago but i still remember. It was seance of group therapy and i was invited as psycholocical consult ( yeas i know it is funny to know that im graduated as a psychologist) .
Patients ( just normal neurotics) started to chat with each other in order to learn more about themselves. I and my colegue participated in the conversation as well.
One of these patients was a typical chad. Also the public consisted of females. The chad did not speak english he spoke his barbarian norvegian language; - he mostly conversed with others by gestures and common basic phrases.
After the seance my colegue asked them to tell of what they thought of each other. To my surprise females in unison described the chad as " very smart" though he did not speak a fucking word that they could understand.
They described him as a smart person only because he looked very good.

the powers of lookism are insane.
we need to rethink the concept of free will as a whole tbh.

Very well observed. It was time someone writes against the common narrative on the forum.

This described halo, generations of intelligent or at least rich hypergamous betabuxxers, positive reinforcement, and the other enviromental factors that lead to fulfillment of the genetic potential in looks and smarts alike cause high (partly only perceived) intelligence. Just fucking lol at calling yourself blackpilled, if you believe in the simple "good genes come in packages" bs. :feelsseriously:

“Beautiful people got nothing going on upstairs!" is the original cope from subhumans since humanity began.

Blackpill: Good looking, well formed people have a superior body... this includes brain, vision, and athletic ability, cognitive function, bone development etc. It's so stupid to assume that a genetically superior person doesn't also have a genetically superior brain.

The reason why we tend to notice more Ugly smart people, is that these people HAD to pursue a smarty pants career because they were ass-ugly, whereas an intelligent Chad can cruise by on his looks, while also having a great intellect to pursue intellectual interests, like acting or musical talent, content creation, etc.

yea its alwqays that way

water is wet

the halo effect has always existed

I saw a study about this a few days ago. it was on blackpill archive on the forum.

Despite me being in the top 1% in my school, people automatically assume I'm mentally deformed (I'm not), just because I'm physically deformed...
People say I'm going to work at McDonald's because only ugly people work there.

it's all about the nonmalleables.

“Beautiful people got nothing going on upstairs!" is the original cope from subhumans since humanity began.

Blackpill: Good looking, well formed people have a superior body... this includes brain, vision, and athletic ability, cognitive function, bone development etc. It's so stupid to assume that a genetically superior person doesn't also have a genetically superior brain.

The reason why we tend to notice more Ugly smart people, is that these people HAD to pursue a smarty pants career because they were ass-ugly, whereas an intelligent Chad can cruise by on his looks, while also having a great intellect to pursue intellectual interests, like acting or musical talent, content creation, etc.
Yeas yeas ...look at the ugly dummy Nietzche look at the genetic garbage stupid dummy Shrodinger look at this ugly fuck Bertan Rassel look at the genetecaly inferior ugly dumb motherfackers Socratus and Norbert Wiener and Emanuel Kant!
Now look at geneticaly superior chads the pinnacle of evolution Look at the fucking smart Justin Beaber wow look at this super high IQ Bred Pit yep look at geneticaly superior awesom beings wow! Look at fucking super high IQ Paris Hilthon wow

Yeas yeas ...look at the ugly dummy Nietzche look at the genetic garbage stupid dummy Shrodinger look at this ugly fuck Bertan Rassel look at the genetecaly inferior ugly dumb motherfackers Socratus and Norbert Wiener and Emanuel Kant!
Now look at geneticaly superior chads the pinnacle of evolution Look at the fucking smart Justin Beaber wow look at this super high IQ Bred Pit yep look at geneticaly superior awesom beings wow! Look at fucking super high IQ Paris Hilthon wow
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking

Well he was foreign, they're like smarter than americans right

Well he was foreign, they're like smarter than americans right
Idk about that, I've heard a lot of h1b visas can't even code properly. Foreign kids who get educated in the US are usually upper middle class to - rich so its no surprise that they'd be more intelligent

Shit, no doubts the smart boy from Norway was 190 cm.

Reality isn't real. Only perceptions are

Just wear glasses br0
107A35CC FEE2 441D A927 1B54BAD136A0

You may have a point with this one.

When you are good looking you give the illusion of having all the good traits of personality, even if you are a jerk with just a simple smile of your 9/10 face you can make it seem like you're not.

Good looking men appear intelligent, funny and capable before they even utter a single word. It's called the halo effect.
Sub5 men, especially short, bald men look dumb, boring and untrustworthy. It's called the failo effect.

Once again intellectualy superior incels should not be dominated by these barbies and kens. I declare confidently that incels are of bettter kind. Those who say that incels are genetical garbage our mortal enemies those people just kneeled to opressors.
If you are good looking you are most likely stupid , those who think opposit are harmfull masochistic idiots.
Incels are smarter far more creative and strong willed people ( not everebody can swalow black pill and live with it).
Once you realied your absolute superiority you would succed otherwise you had no chance to succed.
Till you persist in idiotic notion of your inferiority you are your worst enemy.
Incels by large are smart strong willed and creative people. They have nothing to be ashamed of. You are failure because someone else made you believe in it someone took away your destiny.
Standards of good look increased due to selfish parasitic souless consumaristic western society. Those barbies and kens those fuckimg chads are not even persons they are shit wraped in atractive package.
Whited sepulchre they are.
The key of your future the key of you triumph is understanging of your undenieble superiority. You are fighters against lie and degeneracy. You have to work you have to make effort you have to give a lot of thoughts in order to understand your destiny and be triumphed in the end.

Last edited:
Once again intellectualy superior incels should not be dominated by these barbies and kens. I declare confidently that incels are of bettter kind. Those who say that incels are genetical garbage our mortal enemies those people just kneeled to opressors.
If you are good looking you are most likely stupid , those who think opposit are harmfull masochistic idiots.
Incels are smarter far more creative and strong willed people ( not everebody can swalow black pill and live with it).
Once you realied your absolute superiority you would succed otherwise you had no chance to succed.
Till you persist in idiotic notion of your inferiority you are your worst enemy.
Incels by large are smart strong willed and creative people. They have nothing to be ashamed of. You are failure because someone else made you believe in it someone took away your destiny.
Standards of good look increased due to selfish parasitic souless consumaristic western society. Those barbies and kens those fuckimg chads are not even persons they are shit wraped in atractive package.
Whited sepulchre they are.
The key of your future the key of you triumph is understanging of your undenieble superiority. You are fighters against lie and degeneracy. You have to work you have to make effort you have to give a lot of thoughts in order to understand your destiny and be triumphed in the end.

High IQ. Badass ideology and contributing to our survival. Godspeed, boyo.

DolphLundgren pill

Favouritism over looks. And people wonder why I fucking lose it.

If you are good looking you are (positive trait)
If you are ugly you are (negative trait)

Halo effect in all of its pc masterrace-esque glory, muh yummy looks means I'm golden boy in every regard. When you're gl you don't have to do anything but maintain those good looks to succeed. Those cases of a model looking guy getting disfigured in an accident & the consequential life turn never cease to play out the same way every time.