Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You are right, femorrhoid

Women are the only gender who complains about receiving positive attention.

If that alone isn't proof that men and women are vastly different i don't know what will.

This quote make no sense

Funny how since the dawn of time putting actual coins seems to do the trick. :feelsjuice: Also notice the picture they chose is a half naked one.

If that alone isn't proof that men and women are vastly different i don't know what will.

their shallow we arent

forgot about that anime post but i will do that tomorrow

the agenda , settings of unrealistic MALE standarts ( jfl at thinking woman need to reach a standart )

fucks everything over .

Kinda Blackpilled tbh. The message is: A woman only cares about looks and it doesn’t matter how you treat her.

Men remember a girl being nice to them a decade ago, women ridicule the people who are nice to them.

Men remember a girl being nice to them a decade ago, women ridicule the people who are nice to them.
Compliments guys vs girls meme

looks is the accepted currency

JFL At roastoids putting CALVN KLEIN logo even on a shitty drawing. Mindless consumerist whores. :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
They are doing free advertising for an overpriced Jew underwear.

Same page posts pro whore content