Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity You are proud because you are worshipped

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUVPLuKNpw0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Wtf do they have to be proud about? Being a Chad cum dumpster? Being able to get beta buxx simps? Being able to easily get opportunities despite knowing shit? If it was not for cucks and simps back in the 20th century who "liberated" foids from the so called shackles of patriarchy , we wouldn't be suffering

263 Instagram inspirational quote to give you strength because you are a strong independent woman who don’t need no man strongwoman.org #inspirstional #feminism

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUVPLuKNpw0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Wtf do they have to be proud about? Being a Chad cum dumpster? Being able to get beta buxx simps? Being able to easily get opportunities despite knowing shit? If it was not for cucks and simps back in the 20th century who "liberated" foids from the so called shackles of patriarchy , we wouldn't be suffering

but god forbid if we encounter a man, for that means we should demonise all men as rapists and hate them for having a penis. damn you
penishavers!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::foidSoy:

They all talk about what they've "been through", but 99% of the time it's an "abusive relationship" with Chad

>foid
>tough times

pass me the rope already,dear lad.:feelsaww:

After sucking 1000 Chad dicks, getting fucked by 400 of them and aborting 20 babies, she finally became the woman she is today. Good for her.

They all talk about what they've "been through", but 99% of the time it's an "abusive relationship" with Chad
Exactly. Always some relationship shit.

Yes, of-course. My "oneitis", Shannon "Shay" Bosanac, boasts about "strength" and "self love" because she's been worshiped by orbiters and treated like a goddess in psychiatric hospitals. I've endured the complete opposite.

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 34

Screenshot from 2021 09 16 19 13 49

12439293 855063451294916 559096956891d3862782 n

159497903 886082295292350 773547905149741217 n

This was her response to her "greatest admirer" of eight years(After she denigrated him for being in a suicide ward):

Screenshot from 2021 09 27 03 02 07

Pure, vile filth. Vain creatures should never be deified.

Yes, of-course. My "oneitis", Shannon "Shay" Bosanac, boasts about "strength" and "self love" because she's been worshiped by orbiters and treated like a goddess in psychiatric hospitals. I've endured the complete opposite.

View attachment 499431

View attachment 499433

View attachment 499436

View attachment 499437

This was her response to her "greatest admirer" of eight years(After she denigrated him for being in a suicide ward):

View attachment 499438

Pure, vile filth. Vain creatures should never be deified.

Looks like a fugly cumdumpster cunt

263 Instagram inspirational quote to give you strength because you are a strong independent woman who don’t need no man strongwoman.org #inspirstional #feminism
:feelshaha:

reminds me of those ‘girlbosses’ who have to make hundreds of posts about going their own way and focusing on theirselves, obviously as an act for attention. most men who do the same thing don’t need to tell anyone due to being humble