Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You are planning for "ascension". But are you willing to make investments for the next part?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Sure, you still have some hope and you know which surgeries will aid you. But, this isn't the final investment you will make.

Are you willing to invest money and time into:

-Buying more than one dinner and going on numerous dates
-Investing in gifts (you have to keep the queen happy)
-Paying her ride home
-Meeting her friends and family which one of them is certainly going to look down upon you and influence her to do better.
-Being self aware and not emotionally too invested (anxiety kicks in as you become very worried)

All of this for her to say "no, sorry".

Which leads you to investing into the next person.

Just because you have scraped your way in, doesn't mean you will get away scott free like Chad.

this thread applies for those who require surgeries to ascend tbhtbh ngl

Last edited:
Overportective daddies of teen daughters making it even harder

I cannot do all that shit. So, my ascension would come by me becoming a rich playboy and/or master sociopath.

I'd love to go directly from Omega --> Alpha.

I cannot do all that shit. So, my ascension would come by me becoming a Giga-$$$-Chad and/or master sociopath.

I'd love to go directly from Omega --> Alpha.
Pretty much, unless you somehow achieve at least Chadlite looks.

Pretty much, unless you somehow achieve at least Chadlite looks.

theres no omega alpha or beta male , theirs just usefull and valueable man or cucks and no value man

I am not ready for this. I will just wait until arrange marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back