Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You Are Now Old and Disgustingly Tainted By The Blackpill, Solitude and/or Wageslaving.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Deleted member 24048

Deleted member 24048

Future Lottery Winner
-
Even if you ascend there will be no pure innocence in any relationship you have, your mind is forever blackpilled.

It's not just the girls that are no longer innocent, it's you as well.

Last edited:
I'm forever damaged goods.

We are not created to be innocent beings of the Apocalypse for we all have the knowledge of good and evil, and knowledge is power.

We are not created to be innocent beings of the Apocalypse for we all have the knowledge of good and evil, and knowledge is power.
Seeing the harsh reality of the world in a blackpilled way is only possible because of technological advancement. The harsh truths of the blackpill kill the romanticism that we desire in our relationships with women. It all boils down to a simple equation now SMV, that's it, the romantic notion of dating is dead and gone.

No relationship can ever compare with what we once imagined in our innocent bluepilled minds.

Seeing the harsh reality of the world in a blackpilled way is only possible because of technological advancement. The harsh truths of the blackpill kill the romanticism that we desire in our relationships with women. It all boils down to a simple equation now SMV, that's it, the romantic notion of dating is dead and gone.

No relationship can ever compare with what we once imagined in our innocent bluepilled minds.
so romance depends on ignorance and stupidity?

Makes sense

Once you get older there is simply no magic of discovering something for the first time. Especially for a foid, they would have slept with countless Chads when they get older.

Pass the rope already.

We missed the milestones we were supposed to have.
Nothing can compensate for that

Pass the rope already.
Ok, single file now, don't get greedy, I have ropes for everyone.

lRnCiWE.gif

Learning how women really are makes you see them completely different than before.

One more reason to want hatefull chuuni waifu for hating world together

FUCK. I never even really considered that. Even if a foid starts showing me affection (kek) I'll just be sitting there, thinking "she's probably just trying to use me as a betabux". Or I'll just be cold and distant due to years of isolation permanently ruining my social skills. It's over ..

Even if you ascend there will be no pure innocence in any relationship you have, your mind is forever blackpilled.

It's not just the girls that are no longer innocent, it's you as well.

Such is the price of truth.

i disagree and your life quality would go down and your soul would become even darker if you were to date a "normal", "average" woman your age, absolutely guaranteed

this is why so many men try to escape by dating women in their early twenties so they can vaguely simulate innocence with a woman that hasn't been TOO ruined while they try to forget about their own personal misery... meanwhile everyone hates them furiously just for trying it.

Such is the price of truth.
Ignorance is bliss, not possible in this day and age though, not possible, too degenerate, too hypergamous.