Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion you are now a member of a fictional incel-party, vote on your cause

vote on 1 issue or more

• ban social media

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • change existing laws to be fair

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • government mandated girlfriends [you can only have 1, for a 2 week trial period]

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • vote in a fascist president

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • send all migrants home

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • ban polygamy

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • allow incels to get government benefits

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters
jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
and another question, would you support a literal party for incels?

none of these would make any practical difference other than banning social media which would objectively make human society far more tolerable

Everything lol

none of these would make any practical difference other than banning social media which would objectively make human society far more tolerable

seem like a very practical solution

Fakecel if you dont vote yes on everything

No quite sure about the fascist gov tbh, i want my comfy, and my neetbuxx, only send normies to war, more qt jb for us :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Wouldn’t facist gov execute incels? Or is it like an incel occupied Blackpillwaffen or someshit lom

Wouldn’t facist gov execute incels? Or is it like an incel occupied Blackpillwaffen or someshit lom

a fascist government would ban degeneracy for good, but it would be a monumental effort to vote in a fascist president

Or, how about incels take power entierly? Why stop there if you have SOME power?
"Vote in a fascist president" JFL yea let some nazi chad perpetuate the cycle all over again.

Or, how about incels take power entierly? Why stop there if you have SOME power?
"Vote in a fascist president" JFL yea let some nazi chad perpetuate the cycle all over again.

i don't think most incels are disabled or have serious health issues, and we do well to protect those

i don't think most incels are disabled or have serious health issues, and we do well to protect those
I think you replied to the wrong guy :feelstastyman:

I think you replied to the wrong guy :feelstastyman:

didn't you know that fascists killed disabled people and mentally ill? if we vote in a good president he can utilize their autism to promote science

didn't you know that fascists killed disabled people and mentally ill? if we vote in a good president he can utilize their autism to promote science
Half this forum is disabled or mentally ill, OP..

Doesn't go far enough. Exterminate foids. Encourage single fathers, invest billions into sexbots, VR, and artificial wombs.

Incel transhumanism is the best policy.

everything but fascist president as that can back fire if he is a simp
Doesn't go far enough. Exterminate foids. Encourage single fathers, invest billions into sexbots, VR, and artificial wombs.

turbo based

this reminds me alot of the EVE manifesto: https://justpaste.it/3e767
we get to those issues later. almost anyone will object those propositions

this reminds me alot of the EVE manifesto: https://justpaste.it/3e767
we get to those issues later. almost anyone will object those propositions
Also, the manifesto, while based, does not go far enough. Our humanity is what holds us back. Human reproduction must be handled by nonbiological means, and humans must eventually be replaced by sapient AI.

Last edited:
Fascism is literally about survival of the fittest. If you think you have bad genes but want a fascist president.... lol.

Digital waifu society or bust