Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You are NOT worthless :)

soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
according to Medical Transcription estimates, the average price of a human dead body is around $550,000 (with a few key body parts driving up the price).

Last edited:
My worth for women: 0.

My worth for kikes:

Yeah but I can't capitalize on that because it's illegal to sell your own organs. The only organs I could sell in private potentially are my kidneys. But I suspect that my kidneys haven't developed correctly due to a gene defect, so that option wouldn't exist either.
My blood is too thin I think and my hair is not particularly nice, although maybe I could sell those things for a couple of bucks. That's about the worth then. A few dollars for the thin blood and the short hair.

No, i'm a worthless subhuman pile of shit, keep coping op

Don't donate kidneys, it might save a foid's life!

I opted out of post-mortem organ transplant because of the real risk that my organs may end up saving a woman or a nigger.

It's no hyperbole to say my life is worthless. I have no wealth, no achievements, no social network, etc. etc. When I die I will jump in lava to reduce my body to completely worthless ash.

So im worth more dead, Good to know