Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not tough if you fight alone against a group of men (fight-cels GTFIH)

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
You are dumb af. If you see that you simply don’t have the strength to fight all of them at once, you are wise and intelligent. If you try to fight them all, you are a absolute idiot.

Only fight when you know you can win. Otherwise you have to surrender. That’s what all warriors did during war.

I wouldn’t have to fight alone if you helped me OP

OP when @Animecel2D went 1v5
:feelstrash:

You are absolutely low inhibition if you're able to fight against multiple people. You'll probably lose unless you have weapons of war.

You are absolutely low inhibition if you're able to fight against multiple people. You'll probably lose unless you have weapons of war.
Even with a knife you most likely lose. Surrender is the only sane decision.

BOMb them all

nah you are faggot who fights with his boyfriens

what about my eastern martial arts?

i will fight anyone even if i lose. because i will still cause serious damage to them

this sets in peoples mind that you cant be easily walked over and despite you got beat up once. no one will try it again

if you just surrender, everyone knows u can be easily walked over and u will get beaten up many times instead of just once