Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You are not the main character.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

You are not the main character. Because you are yourself, in your mind the whole world revolves around you, you may think your life is some kind of story where one day things get better and you fall in love and die happy. Realizing how insignificant you are is the worst. There is no happy ending. There is no redemption. This isn't a movie.

The main character is some crackhead living in Moscow.

The main characters of life are Chad and Stacy. We are just NPCs living in their world.

We have one purpose in life, and that is to be mogged.

Who here genuinely believes they're the main character jfl? I know I'm at the bottom of the barrel, you don't have to tell me

Realizing how insignificant I am is actually kind of liberating tbh. Knowing that no one gives a shit about me means I can act however I want and do whatever I want. Idk why but the fact that I don't matter makes me feel low inhib, I've got nothing to lose. Call it a cope or whatever but that's just how I feel :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Idk about "main character" -thinking but I do subjectively overestimate my significance in the world. I know other people will disagree with my opinion but it's just how the mind works.

Welp, I was wrong
No, I agree with you. But it's more like what @RetardedChinlet said "I do subjectively overestimate my significance in the world." rather than "I genuinely believe the entire world revolves around me"

Ya in each life your spirit is not remotely assured of happiness or happy endings. Some lives like the ones we got this time are just downright unfair, we had zero chance.

This game mechanic of rng it creates new experiences each life. The game becomes very different in a different body. Like how MMORPG's are very different when you roll a different class.

The game also creates suspense and intensity because it isn't a movie where you know the good guy is going to win and get the girl.

I feel like the main character actually, some of the shit I experienced is not what a random NPC experiences. Sometimes I feel like Connor from Assassins Creed 3.
3B494311 4939 4B87 9C29 79D08025CBF7

Please stop it. Too much suifuel.

No, I agree with you. But it's more like what @RetardedChinlet said "I do subjectively overestimate my significance in the world." rather than "I genuinely believe the entire world revolves around me"
I fail to see how one could genuinely think they have any amount of significance in any way in this world after becoming truly blackpilled

fuck that noise

I feel like the main character actually, some of the shit I experienced is not what a random NPC experiences. Sometimes I feel like Connor from Assassins Creed 3.
C6436F59 A839 41C1 BF17 F0F33B49307C

Yes it's best to accept this. Don't let normies delude you that you have some importance just to show you later how insignificant you are

You are not the main character. Because you are yourself, in your mind the whole world revolves around you, you may think your life is some kind of story where one day things get better and you fall in love and die happy. Realizing how insignificant you are is the worst. There is no happy ending. There is no redemption. This isn't a movie.
Rip Bozo, Packwatch:blackpill::redpill::bluepill:

I’ve always felt like a background character

amen learned the sad truth real fast at the ripe age of 12 after a traumatic event I faced. I could not relate to peers in highschool and uni after that because they always thought they were the star of their little mental broadway show. I learned quickly that the "background homeless bum" USED to think he was the "star of the show" just like me. I now try to give this poor man change if I see him rather than scoff.
The main characters of life are Chad and Stacy. We are just NPCs living in their world.
high iq

Yeah. I'm not even an NPC, I'm some non-targetable creature that exists solely for the ambient purposes. Literally nothing would change if I'll disappear tomorrow.

Main character? Wtf type of zoomer fantasy bullshit are people coming up with these days? I’m me I’m not in a damn movie this is real life
fuck that noise

I am the Main charácter, it's just a shitty Game where the npcs win

Yep, many of us are background characters even in our own lives.
But it doesnt have to be that way. Fuck everyone else, just do as you please, make everything revolve around you, only you should matter to yourself, because no one else cares.

I cope to be a support character at most. My adventure ended long time ago.