Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You are NOT subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
What do you seriously expect when you say "women's standards are too high"?

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

A lot of it is TAUGHT behavior through social engineering.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!

I've never thought of myself as lesser compared to normies and whores. Intellectually speaking, I've always thought myself smarter and more able-bodied than them. With that being said though, my recessed facial bones are what mainly keep me back in the outcast section. They all looked down on me.