Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not shy or anxious, you are just small

B

BakuganM

Banned
-
Are you shy/anxious when you walk past 12y old kids? No, u are much bigger than them
if you were 6ftt6280 lbs there will be no anxiety

5’6? I know middle schoolers taller than that.

Framecope.

kids laugh at me sometimes, yes I'm serious

Tbh... I remember reading somewhere that getting bullied as a kid can make you afraid of kids well into adulthood, and since middle school was the worst period of my life, I definitely sometimes feel more "self-conscious" I'd say when near teenagers and kids about to be teenagers.

Are you shy/anxious when you walk past 12y old kids? No, u are much bigger than them
idk but I'd keep my distance from them, they can get you arrested if you touch them yk

is fatmaxxing the new GrAY trend?

this is stupid tbh

most incels aren't 'smaller' than typical foids, they're anxious for other reasons

People can be anxious and shy for different reasons besides body frame

Tbh... I remember reading somewhere that getting bullied as a kid can make you afraid of kids well into adulthood, and since middle school was the worst period of my life, I definitely sometimes feel more "self-conscious" I'd say when near teenagers and kids about to be teenagers.
Interesting. I also find myself a little nervous around teenagers, but they are usually tall AF. Mostly it's the unpredictability. I don't feel like I'm in danger, but if I beat up some 17 year old because he decided to pull some shit I'M the one going to jail.

I absolutely think that if I had the physicality to not be bothered throughout school my personality would be different. There is a "nurture" aspect to this, wouldn't doubt that some country bumpkin uggo who didn't have to suffer the public school system would have a very different set of behaviors than his city equivalent, even if they were genetically identical.

Not sure if such studies exist though. Afaik, genetic expressions only change with identical twins with severe environmental differences (like, not actually getting to eat). If there are any that focused on personality I don't know them.

Only bepis is small, but that is enough

In america . If an incel walked by one he could be attacked and labeled a pedophile

get big theory

Same. I feel incredibly anxious when I see a group of teenagers coming in my direction, not even criminals get me so scared.