Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are not missing out by not being invited to parties as an incel.

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
I'm incel and I've been to plenty of parties, including bars, clubs and house parties. You're not missing out on shit. 90% of parties will just be you in a corner or you trying to start a conversation with girls which they will immediately disengage in.

Too ugly to have fun as well, except maybe if you spend your time with friends as opposed to by yourself

Bullshit,if you've never been to a hs party you will never recover.plus you can just grope some drunk jb.

I'm incel and I've been to plenty of parties, including bars, clubs and house parties. You're not missing out on shit. 90% of parties will just be you in a corner or you trying to start a conversation with girls which they will immediately disengage in.
Pretty much.
I have been to hundreds of parties and even after parties. If u are non NT especially you wont enjoy them much. And it mostly just boring shit.
The only thing I liked was drinking tho.

House Parties are usually fun because you know most of the people, including femoids. Bars on the other hands are suifuel especially as a 5'5 manlet

I just want someone to like me

i've only been invited to a party in grade 4 or 5 and it was because the boys parents invited the whole class loool

Very true, unless it's a house party. Disco is a complete waste of time and money.

yeah having huge social circle is the same shit.
you won't enjoy you'll constantly feel inferior to other men because of your appearence.

I try to convince myself of this but being the one guy not invited in middle school and one of three guys not invited in high school sticks with you.

Pretty much.
I have been to hundreds of parties and even after parties. If u are non NT especially you wont enjoy them much. And it mostly just boring shit.
The only thing I liked was drinking tho.
yeah having huge social circle is the same shit.
you won't enjoy you'll constantly feel inferior to other men because of your appearence.
Jfc this all comes across as normies trying to insist that they're incels despite being giant fucking normies, complete with "humble" bragging.
"I've been to over one hundred house parties, but don't worry, i'm totally one of you bro!"

Reminder: St.Tropez is NOT a virgin and has had multiple one night stands.
St Tropez

I wish you normies would fuck off to Reddit where you belong, you make me sick.

I've attended a few parties and clubs too and it was so much fun. Dancing, drinking, and just enjoying the present with your friends. It was absolutely great. You might not be able to get women, but you definitely don't have to stay in the corner.

Last edited:
COPE. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS.

I've attended a few parties and clubs too and it was so much fun. Dancing, drinking, and just enjoying the present with your friends. It was absolutely great. You might not be able to get women, but you definitely don't have to stay in the corner.
Sure you're surrounded by people but they won't talk to you. And sure you'll have some fun with your friends at the beginning but by the end they've found someone to hook up with whilst you're alone. Basically just third wheeling everyone from then on.

COPE. Don't give incels false hope, it'll just hit them harder once they realize the truth...

Jfc this all comes across as normies trying to insist that they're incels despite being giant fucking normies, complete with "humble" bragging.
"I've been to over one hundred house parties, but don't worry, i'm totally one of you bro!"

Reminder: St.Tropez is NOT a virgin and has had multiple one night stands. View attachment 7655

I wish you normies would fuck off to Reddit where you belong, you make me sick.
COPE if you don't get pussy at the end while everyone gets it's just waste of time and devestating experience. now fuck off mental aspiecels. We try and we get denied YOU though just have autism with high tier normie looks.

Totally agree OP. All the good parts about a social life, last time I had one anyways, were the simple things; the company, the jokes, the sharing, the talking. Unfortunately, most people see being social as a ladder to increase your status, so they peacock in parties, surround themselves with girls, alcohol etc and I hated that my “friends” were constantly around that scene.

I obviously didn’t fit in; if you’re an extrovert you might, but I’m lame and ugly by nature so that crowd detested me. They ultimately fizzled our because of this and to this day I don’t bother with friendships. Everyone my age wants to party, and all I wanna do is listen to some music and play monopoly or something. So it’s not worth pursuing something that’s not meant to be.

Maybe if the people that hit the party scene liked us better but it’s a bit of a contradiction if you don’t have social value to add to theirs.

Sure you're surrounded by people but they won't talk to you. And sure you'll have some fun with your friends at the beginning but by the end they've found someone to hook up with whilst you're alone. Basically just third wheeling everyone from then on.
However, that's true.

I figured that out fast and my parents kept saying I won't meet a girl in my room. JFL @ blue pilled beliefs.

I mean it's better to neeting but a subhuman in regular life is still a subhuman at a party. Not to mention the fact that women are FAR MORE SELECTIVE AT CLUBS. At parties and clubs women are looking to have a one night stand with the hottest guy around, WOMEN DON'T WANT TO HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH A FUCKING INCEL.

no shit, having friends and sex at the party is why we want to be invited

Parties are fucking lame. Unless you're an extrovert that actually likes being around people, there's really nothing in it for you aside from the prospect of pulling some tail. And although femoids are much easier in such environments, if you're ugly, good luck.