Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel you are not entirely socially awkward, normies make it awkward for you when talking with them

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
When you are trying to talk with normies they reply in one word answers, act avoidant, blow you off/look away/end the convo abruptly etc. That makes it awkward for you the speaker. So then you stutter because you are struggling to think of words to continue the conversation. Later, these hypocrites will say: "hurr durr bob was very awkward" no dumbass you made it awkward for him by ending the convo abruptly, WTF was he supposed to do? You left him hanging!

-I realized that it seems that when I talk with someone with good convo skills suddenly I am not "awkward" or "weird" anymore.

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember when I pissed myself front being so nervous and that only made normies bully me more. :fuk:

talking to npcs is no different than talking to your cat

I think that's just a sign that people don't want to talk to you, unfortunately. But it happens, if you are ugly or deemed somehow low value, people don't want to associate with you in any way. It happens in all settings, even if the other person is a cashier or a doctor or whatever. They just want to keep the interaction as short as possible.

"You just have bad social skills bro." Nope, its just that other people have estimated my worth and value and they don't give me a bone. You can only experience this a set amount of times until you realise there's no point talking to normies or women, when they act avoidant towards you. I don't have bad social skills, I just got the memo bro.

i accept that im socially outcast. body language is more important than what you say.

Giga iq post ngl

I remember normies would not talk to me, but rather, AT me.

When you are trying to talk with normies they reply in one word answers, act avoidant, blow you off/look away/end the convo abruptly etc. That makes it awkward for you the speaker. So then you stutter because you are struggling to think of words to continue the conversation. Later, these hypocrites will say: "hurr durr bob was very awkward" no dumbass you made it awkward for him by ending the convo abruptly, WTF was he supposed to do? You left him hanging!

-I realized that it seems that when I talk with someone with good convo skills suddenly I am not "awkward" or "weird" anymore.
Completely agree

Strongly agree OP well described, it takes two to tango can't be a one way street.

That's why I never start conversations with anyone irl, they hate me because of my face, and then they call me shy and antisocial because I dont talk

That's why I never start conversations with anyone irl, they hate me because of my face, and then they call me shy and antisocial because I dont talk
They're all manipulative, sadistic scumbags setting you up for failure.

They want to paint you as antisocial, when they are the ones who are antisocial to you. You can be sweet and kind hearted and they will just fuck with you then complain that you react to their evil ways. This society is sick, so I don't want to hear any idiots talking about depression. It's not depression, it's seeing life accurately, motherfuckers. That's not a mental illness. It's normality.