Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are NOT an incel if:

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
1-have above 5 looks (like half the forum here tb) (and no mental cel or austic cel aren't real just get on tinder nigga)

2-Haven't tried losing body fat

3-Haven't tried asking girls out at some point in your life

If you do not meet these criteria then GET OUT OF MY SWAMP

giphy.gif

4 - are 6 feet or taller

Agreed. To be an Incel you have to be at least a 20 years old looksmaxed sub5 that have been rejected by 45+ Femoids that have are below or equal to your lookslevel without a single one of them giving you a chance despite trying your best. Being a truecel is a different story.

Don't steal my memes, this is MY swamp.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Don't steal my memes, this is MY swamp.

is this 2014 YouTube?

autism isn't a valid excuse for being an incel? i think you may be severely brain damaged

heroinfather said:
autism isn't a valid excuse for being an incel? i think you may be severely brain damaged
run disabled autsit game if you're good looking

I haven't tried asking them irl but do datings apps count? xd

Weed said:
They're a good indication. If you got 0 matches then I doubt you'l have a difference irl

TheVman said:
Weed said:
They're a good indication. If you got 0 matches then I doubt you'l have a difference irl
True that.
I would never ask a femoid irl, not only I look low trust with long philtrum but I have a Russian accent and voice that sounds introverted and quiet.

Weed said:
I would never ask a femoid irl, not only I look low trust with long philtrum but I have a Russian accent and voice that sounds introverted and quiet.
Oh god don't get me started on my voice. I sound like a 14 year old going through pubirity and like im about to cry every fucking time i hear myself speak

TheVman said:
Weed said:
Oh god don't get me started on my voice. I sound like a 14 year old going through pubirity and like im about to cry every fucking time i hear myself speak
and people don't take you seriously? welp same here tbh.. I heard a lot of people say I am quiet and introverted, but what can I do lol.. I wish I had my mom's voice tone, she sounds like a singer or some shit with very clear and loud voice.. I am just like my dad... quiet af

4- have been told unironically that you look good

BlackpilledAF said:
4- have been told unironically that you look good
Moms don't count tho

Yay im cured then! No longer incel. Never thought it would be so easy!

F A K E C E L S O U T

> Haven't tried asking girls out at some point in your life

High IQ confirmed

Am I an incel if I haven't done looksmaxing?

NeverSubmit said:
Am I an incel if I haven't done looksmaxing?
Depends, are you fat? If you're skinny/average weight and your face is still ugly then lookmaxing is just cope probably

TheVman said:
Depends, are you fat? If you're skinny/average weight and your face is still ugly then lookmaxing is just cope probably
Nope I'm not fat at all

Every knows I'm the OG Ogre shrek, so you get of my swamp you nobody