Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not a true incel if

W

Westcoastincel

Banned
-
1. If you support pedophiliia, then you are not an incel.You are the scum of the earth and give us incels a bad name. Also FUCK incel tears for trying to paint us as pedophiles they can burn in hell as well.

2. If you support killing roasties or stacies. What elliot rodger did was wrong BUT we are understand his frustration but that doesn't mean it was ok. Calling him a saint and all that is merely to acknowledge that he helped spread the ince gospel.

3. Elliot was not an incel. He was relatively good looking but mostly a mentalcel. The reason he's admired is because he explained how your average incel feels.

4.  Looks matter, dick size matters, height matters, money matters,etc. Which order is irrelevant but all of that matters.

5. Being a certain race doesn't mean you can't be an incel but there are certain stereotypes that will help you or really hurt you. If you're black and have a big dick then girls will overlook the fact that you're hideous or not as athletic. White incels aren't fake incels but being white can help out a lot in some cases and being a currycel is horrible but there are a few currycels who can get hot girlfriends.

6. Women are roasties and stacies but it's not their fault that they are like that. It's in their DNA to want tyrone and chad. Women are programmed to choose the best sperm available and this may lead them to sloot around because they have it so easy and will usually end up marrying the best beta available who will overlook the fact that she is used up. 

7. If you want to hate on women, hate on them for lying about height not mattering when it's very rare when a woman will date and marry a man shorter than them. The women who say that size doesn't matter are also lying. A bigger and thicker penis will satisfy them more and it has a higher chance of getting them pregnant which is crucial through an evolutionary perspective. The women who say that size doesn't matter have never had a big dick or they will blame the guy for not knowing how to use it which is a pathetic excuse. Race doesn't matter but some women will go after black men knowing that they are more well endowed and some will go after white men because they wouldn't date a currycel aka ethnic person while other women will date white men because they see white men superior to them.

8. Being an incel in a nutshell is someone that is hideous. People stare and laugh at you, there's nothing good about you, you are physically repulsive and no amount of working out or showers will change that. 

9. There is no escaping inceldom. Even if you were to find someone she will be nothing more than a used up roastie. While you were rotting she was out there partying, traveling, and getting fucked by tyrone and chad. There's also no guarantee that she won't cheat on you or divorce you. All your hard work would go to providing for a roastie that had life on easy mode.

GTFO fakecel

Westcoastincel said:
9. There is no escaping inceldom. Even if you were to find someone she will be nothing more than a used up roastie. While you were rotting she was out there partying, traveling, and getting fucked by tyrone and chad. There's also no guarantee that she won't cheat on you or divorce you. All your hard work would go to providing for a roastie that had life on easy mode.

As if I care. I just want a GF.

tenor.gif

You're not a truecel if you really think that we here share anything else than our ugliness. There's no incel ideology.

Why can't I delete this page ? I'm the only true incel, The rest of you are edgelords and give us incels a bad name.

You are not Incel if you've had sex. FTFY.

Westcoastincel said:
1. If you support pedophiliia, then you are not an incel.You are the scum of the earth and give us incels a bad name. Also FUCK incel tears for trying to paint us as pedophiles they can burn in hell as well.

2. If you support killing roasties or stacies. What elliot rodger did was wrong BUT we are understand his frustration but that doesn't mean it was ok. Calling him a saint and all that is merely to acknowledge that he helped spread the ince gospel.

3. Elliot was not an incel. He was relatively good looking but mostly a mentalcel. The reason he's admired is because he explained how your average incel feels.

4.  Looks matter, dick size matters, height matters, money matters,etc. Which order is irrelevant but all of that matters.

5. Being a certain race doesn't mean you can't be an incel but there are certain stereotypes that will help you or really hurt you. If you're black and have a big dick then girls will overlook the fact that you're hideous or not as athletic. White incels aren't fake incels but being white can help out a lot in some cases and being a currycel is horrible but there are a few currycels who can get hot girlfriends.

6. Women are roasties and stacies but it's not their fault that they are like that. It's in their DNA to want tyrone and chad. Women are programmed to choose the best sperm available and this may lead them to sloot around because they have it so easy and will usually end up marrying the best beta available who will overlook the fact that she is used up. 

7. If you want to hate on women, hate on them for lying about height not mattering when it's very rare when a woman will date and marry a man shorter than them. The women who say that size doesn't matter are also lying. A bigger and thicker penis will satisfy them more and it has a higher chance of getting them pregnant which is crucial through an evolutionary perspective. The women who say that size doesn't matter have never had a big dick or they will blame the guy for not knowing how to use it which is a pathetic excuse. Race doesn't matter but some women will go after black men knowing that they are more well endowed and some will go after white men because they wouldn't date a currycel aka ethnic person while other women will date white men because they see white men superior to them.

8. Being an incel in a nutshell is someone that is hideous. People stare and laugh at you, there's nothing good about you, you are physically repulsive and no amount of working out or showers will change that. 

I have to say that I don't 100% agree with you. But I DO agree with MOST of that. I am purple pilled to be honest, Although very red pill shifted. And I guess I am blackpilled in the sense that, I know it is over for me.

existentialhack said:

If you disagree with me you are NOT an incel. I am the arbiter of inceldom. Bow down to me.

DankIncel said:
I have to say that I don't 100% agree with you. But I DO agree with MOST of that. I am purple pilled to be honest, Although very red pill shifted. And I guess I am blackpilled in the sense that, I know it is over for me.

That's fine, I just don't want to be associated with violent or pedo incels. They're truly scum.

Westcoastincel said:
That's fine, I just don't want to be associated with violent or pedo incels. They're truly scum.

I am not a violent or a pedo Incel. But I don't hate my Brethren. As long as these thing they say remain words.

Holy shit...I thought I was the only sane person around here. Guess not. Nice to know.

Call me a "fakecel" if you want. I don't care. I'm 23 kissless virgin and blackpilled and woke AF. I am incel. No amount of bullshit "incels must believe _____" is going to change that.

Westcoastincel said:

so you are putting pedophilia and violence on the same plane??

@"Westcoastincel" you've always been a normie appeasing idiot since r/incels.

No wonder no one liked you.

existentialhack said:

Um, what? No. That's a virgin.

If you haven't had sex for years, and you're now involuntarily celibate....then you're incel.

If you're an involuntarily celibate virgin, then you're incel AND a virgin.

If you've never had any form of romantic physical intimacy, including kissing or holding hands.....then you're a truecel.

You don't get to redefine terms. :skeptical:

nausea said:
so you are putting pedophilia and violence on the same plane??

Pedophilia is potentially even worse than violence. The Holy Pedophile should have been castrated.

C U C K
U
C
K

Westcoastincel said:

I don't want to be associated with cucked incels

no one here supports pedophilia. wtf are you on about? 

as for the rest... you're a cuck like most youngcels. Maybe one day you'll learn.

Fuck off cuck.

You are not an incel if you are a person who… is not in a relationship nor has had sex in at least 1 year, despite numerous attempts to do so.
dryspell ≠ incel; nonvirgin ≠ incel.

stfu cuck ass nigga. stop playing into cucktears narrative

stopped reading at 1. you're a cuck if you support the arbitrary age laws

Spotted the inceltears member.

I have never seen pedophilia. The only time it is mentioned is when people who are hostile to us. Fair enough with violence but hating females is reasonable. You are giving a free pass saying that they can't help it. You are white knighting them. Their behavior cannot be excused.