Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not a true incel if you don't hate ALL PEOPLE

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Men or women, they should be hated equally. If you only hate foids, you're not a true incel.

people are shit for not helping me to search for cute adorable loli waifu of culture

People are on this forum, should I hate the people here?

i hate humanity in general but i dont hat my incel bros

I don't hate my friends, so guess I'm not truecel™ then.

We don't need gatekeeping, least of all from a greycel. If you want to have sex but are unable to, you're incel. That's always been the definition.

Anyone who tries to portray us as a bunch of irrational haters who just hate everybody is most likely a cucktears troll. We are rational haters. We don't hate everyone, and we don't hate people for no reason. We hate those who deserve to be hated, such as bullies, e-thots, cucks, etc.

I only hate cucks and whores, not everyone.

I'm a volcel then... I only hate cucks and foids

To be honest I hate these circumstances of life which brought me here. But what I truly hate is people without empathy you know, bullers, people who made jokes about us mock us, and can't understand half what we are passing throught.

Like people who say:" Sex are not everything" How the fuck they can say this if they already have sex?

High IQ. When will people learn that literally everybody is against us, and would kill us in a heartbeat if it were made legal.

Everybody hates ugly people. It's in humans dna. There is no escape.

Sexy-Ashton-Kutcher-Pictures.jpg

DSC00101.JPG

I hate everyone who is not incel

I hate sexhavers

I don’t hate everyone, that’s too much effort. I despise most people I come across however

Well, I don’t hate my fellow incel brothers.

I only hate foids, cucks and our favourite desert "fellow white people" tribe.

i like my fellow incels

1. foids are worse than men 2. foids are NOT people