Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are not a trucel if you have hung out with a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
A friend is someone who cares about contacting you not just for work/ academic related stuff but in general. You hang out with them, You talk about yourself with them and you go to places like mall,movies etc with them. If you have done that, then you ain't a trucel.

Never happened in my entire life.:dab:

No, you are just an ugly guy hanging out with a group of friends. Sadly, my old friends dropped me like a hot potato as soon as the pandemic started. Thank you Fauci.

A friend is someone who cares about contacting you not just for work/ academic related stuff but in general. You hang out with them, You talk about yourself with them and you go to places like mall,movies etc with them. If you have done that, then you ain't a trucel.
I've never even had male friends like that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::society:

Fakecels be like:
images_1351156370_L.jpg

i have acquaintances, not friends

The only time I hanged out with women was at work where you either socialize or stare at the ceiling and they were initiating. Then I listened about their previous work, their boyfriends, their vacations and all the boring stuff I never asked nor cared for.
I got a call from my friend's sister a couple of times. Either borrowing money or asking to walk their dog.

I never had friends in my entire life.

exactly :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
BAN THE FAKECELS!

also if a foid is contacting you for work/ academic related stuff you are a fakecel :feelsYall:
they rather ask someone whos not as ugly as you :feelssus:

I've only had foids talk to me out of pity. :feelsrope:

Title says foid, thread says friend. Me confuse

I have been given fake friendship from foids. Only those who pitty'd me befriended me. The rest only became my "friend" Just to mock and laugh at me

There is someone I consider an "exception" to this claim. Otherwise, I agree with you.

Never ever happened within my life, am trucel to the core.

exactly :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
BAN THE FAKECELS!

also if a foid is contacting you for work/ academic related stuff you are a fakecel :feelsYall:
They will ask anyone to copy work even if you look like an aberration

Why would foid do this with subhuman like me ?

I agree with you, OP.
This too, unironically. Being ugly usually means getting rejected from almost any social interactions.

good thing I haven't spoken to anyone that's not a relative in 5 years