Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You are never safe.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I think this universe has a cosmic criminal creator it's sitting in a big throne eating popcorn while watching it's creations suffer endlessly in this cosmic chamber it made. Meanwhile it is a criminal towards the multiverse council Because the other deities saw just how unhinged and cruel this particular one is and what it is capable of. :dafuckfeels::fuk: truly horrific. I bet it is like we are the eldians and the multiverse is Marley. The aliens and deities don't want anything to do with us because we are apart of something sinister and we need to all die. Woman and mans nature is the tip of this universal hellhole. Everything is truly out to get you. No matter what you are not safe. What do you think? if this deity is real what is it doing? Is it making other alien civilizations more hellish than ours where foids are superfoids who have complete controls over star systems and galaxies?
attack on titan GIF

Last edited:
You're not supposed to be safe, faggot
Fb70c1e288efa5dd840f934b1605bdbddac233d867f4f629a2159d14fa809490

You're not supposed to be safe, faggot
View attachment 482518
Faggot? Listen here Norwood 3 vertex, I'm just lamenting my theory. No need to be fucking aggressive sir. Go jerk off in a piss bucket. Of course I know we aren't supposed to be safe, were all in this shit together

Faggot? Listen here Norwood 3 vertex, I'm just lamenting my theory. No need to be fucking aggressive sir. Go jerk off in a piss bucket. Of course I know we aren't supposed to be safe, were all in this shit together
Listen here you little shithead piss eating cringe faggot, I was just trying to make a postmaxx in the morning :feelsUgh: :smonk:

we cool again? :feelsautistic:

Listen here you little shithead piss eating cringe faggot, I was just trying to make a postmaxx in the morning :feelsUgh: :smonk:

we cool again? :feelsautistic:
Little shitead piss eating cringe faggot. Sir I'll correct you it's Mr. Shitpooping retard.

But yea we cool:feelsokman:

Its Just a Dream with Higher rulesets

Or a Programm where you Dont have Admin rights and is heavilly RNG based

Unattractive males many other species suffer like us and die without reproducing. This is just how animals are.

your conception of the so called "universe" was given to you
. To all of us, very early on too... it was given to you by the very same diabolical forces that corrupt your existence in this bodily realm . The natural world is not at all what they told you it was.

Im starting to think it is like in the Old Testament, Jews are Gods chosen people and God loves them, bless them, punish them when needed, but we the rest? we are some byproduct left to fend for ourselves against the Satan, who knows if we even are humans, maybe we dont even have a soul, maybe thats good, we wont burn for eternity.