Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 'You' are most beautiful

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvIjOu5n_kE

I hate such comparison. Even if this foid is not my type ( don't like her face ), comments make this hillarious.
Foids jerk to each other that they are 'beautiful' or 'you' are beautiful and this shit is highly upvoteda and they are highly delusional. If everyone will be beautiful this word would simply lost it's meaning and would completly meangless. Imagine if there was campaing for 5'2 curry balding janitors with 4 inch penises calling them 'beautiful' this would make foids laugh cause for them there's literally only one beauty standard....Chad

Also this makes foids reckless and delusional to chosing partners. If they are 'beautiful' in their minds they think that most of them deserve chad. Foid 5/10 now will be wanting at least 8/10 male.

Also there's sperging of black, brown, asian 'ethnic' foids that mmmuuuuuhhhh muuuhhhh 'there's beauty besides blonde and blue eyes www-wwhhhiiittttttee beauty stannndards are not fair' and complain why in western countries with majority of caucasians they won't be worshipped.

I hate such comparison. Even if this foid is not my type ( don't like her face ), comments make this hillarious.
Foids jerk to each other that they are 'beautiful' or 'you' are beautiful and this shit is highly upvoteda and they are highly delusional. If everyone will be beautiful this word would simply lost it's meaning and would completly meangless. Imagine if there was campaing for 5'2 curry balding janitors with 4 inch penises calling them 'beautiful' this would make foids laugh cause for them there's literally only one beauty standard....Chad

Also this makes foids reckless and delusional to chosing partners. If they are 'beautiful' in their minds they think that most of them deserve chad. Foid 5/10 now will be wanting at least 8/10 male.

Also there's sperging of black, brown, asian 'ethnic' foids that mmmuuuuuhhhh muuuhhhh 'there's beauty besides blonde and blue eyes www-wwhhhiiittttttee beauty stannndards are not fair' and complain why in western countries with majority of caucasians they won't be worshipped.

Couldn't have said it better.

It's women jerking themselves off about their looks more than low status males simping on twitch thots that's causing more imbalance in dating.

Why do you watch this shit?

Toilets are way more of a simp than average male cuck

I encountered this on youtube ( i didn't watched this tho just looked at comments )

Women have taught each other they deserve chad

OP types like a retard.

Based

Download 2

Toilets are way more of a simp than average male cuck

Social media allows women to jerk themselves off about how pretty they are and how ugly guys are.
It reinforces lookism against ugly males.

Yes, they have taught themselves that they are entitled to chad.

Social media is responsible for a lot of this. In the past it would just be during outings in the local community that women could talk about and lust over chads.
Social media removes any stigma about women getting together and lusting after chads while at the same time also removing the stigma of berating unattractive males.