Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You are more beautiful and distorted in the mirror, and you think you are more beautiful than you really are.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
When we look in a mirror, we are seeing a reversed image of ourselves, which can give us a slightly different perspective on our appearance. Additionally, mirrors can also distort our body proportions depending on the angle and distance we are standing from the mirror.
The face you see in the mirror is more beautiful than your real face

"The evidence from psychological research suggests instead that we tend to think of our appearance in ways that are more flattering than are warranted. This seems to be part of a broader human tendency to see ourselves through rose colored glasses. Most of us think that we are better than we actually are — not just physically, but in every way."
And humans tend to overvalue their own appearance and their self in general.

If you don't think you're not soo ugly and don't understand why you're not successful, it's probably because you are ugly but you don't realize it.
If you think you're ugly then you're a freak

Last edited:
I look like an abomination when I look into the mirror. There is no beauty in my reflection

I believe this. I look kinda alright in the gym mirrors, but I look pretty bad in any photos, especially selfies. I hate my picture taken, and try to avoid it whenever possible

Skin quality looks better as you move away from mirror

I believe this. I look kinda alright in the gym mirrors, but I look pretty bad in any photos, especially selfies. I hate my picture taken, and try to avoid it whenever possible
I think I'm a 7/10 in the mirror at home, but my rejections and experiences don't support that impression.
If I were really handsome I wouldn't even know what an incel is.

I think I'm a 7/10 in the mirror at home, but my rejections and experiences don't support that impression.
send me your pics and I will confirm you as the trucel you are

Same. When I see myself in the gym mirror along with my lean body, I think there's no way I'm an incel. That is until I take a selfie at home and see how bad my dark eye circles from chronic health issues and sleep deprivation are. I also have kinda bad upper eyelid exposure in selfies. Selfies are the worst. Photos taken by other people aren't as bad, but still aren't great. Plus, I'm decently non NT, and that makes a lot of things worse.

nah you're 6'2 so the mirror is just trying to tell you that you're a fakecel