Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are legit retarded if you think girls normally approach

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/amipretty/comments/7opva8/am_i_that_ugly_16f_never_been_asked_out/

also this girl posted on there... JFL

f5whbjna8uyz.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/amipretty/comments/7dxh5h/pale_face_mcgee_coming_at_you/

with a self-deprecating title of course

If you are chad they would, normies have to work hard and incels have no chance.

ArtoriasWolf said:
If you are chad they would, normies have to work hard and incels have no chance.

Ngl I would marry her.

Women don't "approach' the same way guys approach but they do make their intentions abundantly clear if they like you. If you're Chad you will notice women swarming around you like moths to a lamp

she is just getting her daily dose of attention from betas

that whole fucking subreddit is ragefuel

Sadist said:
that whole fucking subreddit is ragefuel

One part of me is shocked and then one part is just not surprised the sub is filled with women fishing for attention

Total Imbecile said:
One part of me is shocked and then one part is just not surprised the sub is filled with women fishing for attention

like look at this bitch, does she really need to ask if she's pretty like is she retarded or something

https://www.reddit.com/r/amipretty/comments/7q3erc/ive_always_been_curious_about_this_because_i_was/

ArtoriasWolf said:

teehee amiugly boyz no talk me

Burn Burn Burn Burn

https://www.reddit.com/r/amipretty/comments/7uzsqm/17b_be_honest/

Jfl at this curry tbh

Literally the entire sub is women inflating their ego, holy fuck. Of course all the male posts get ignored and the female posts have 9,000 people saying "omg ur so pretttyyy wtff??" "ur eyebrows r on fleek!!'

if you're hot enough to get approached by a girl you're hot enough to get 100+ matches an hour on tinder so either way you're getting pussy

Girls approach, but not like a male. If you are a chad, they will swarm around you like ants, constantly stare at you like dumb infants, they will touch, bump, smile, poke, they will show their curves purposefully do all sorts of stuffs to get all over you. And these activities are so clear and apparent that just seeing them doing all those stuffs will give you a hard on. I know an ethnic coworker TA who goes through this kind of stuff every single day during the office hours all female students flock towards him or at least stares at him. Brutal suicide fuel.

ArtoriasWolf said:

OP has been trying to push this women don't approach agenda ever since this site's inception, while using obviously staged pickup videos as evidence. Women don't approach often because the number of guys they find physically attractive is just that low. I suggest you put him on ignore.

If she knew how high Incel suicide rates were, she'd fuck off back to the Chad lounge she came from.
Why not be a statistic?

Mahlo said:
Women don't "approach' the same way guys approach but they do make their intentions abundantly clear if they like you. If you're Chad you will notice women swarming around you like moths to a lamp

whogivesafucc said:

Jfl at this curry tbh

Literally the entire sub is women inflating their ego, holy fuck. Of course all the male posts get ignored and the female posts have 9,000 people saying "omg ur so pretttyyy wtff??" "ur eyebrows r on fleek!!'

is that guy a curry? anyway hes chad material. looks like an ethnic version of the chad from the divergent series. theo james i think

Enigmatic said:
OP has been trying to push this women don't approach agenda ever since this site's inception, while using obviously staged pickup videos as evidence. Women don't approach often because the number of guys they find physically attractive is just that low. I suggest you put him on ignore.

low iq retard coping hard i see

chudur-budur said:
Girls approach, but not like a male. If you are a chad, they will swarm around you like ants, constantly stare at you like dumb infants, they will touch, bump, smile, poke, they will show their curves purposefully do all sorts of stuffs to get all over you. And these activities are so clear and apparent that just seeing them doing all those stuffs will give you a hard on. I know an ethnic coworker TA who goes through this kind of stuff every single day during the office hours all female students flock towards him or at least stares at him. Brutal suicide fuel.

Exactly. They may not straight up say "would you like to go out with me" but they will approach you and you'll get the point.

Enigmatic said:

amazing that he hasn't been banned yet. Bluepilled af

Enigmatic said:
ArtoriasWolf said:
OP has been trying to push this women don't approach agenda ever since this site's inception, while using obviously staged pickup videos as evidence. Women don't approach often because the number of guys they find physically attractive is just that low. I suggest you put him on ignore.

Yeah this tbh. Women literally find only like 20% ( i think ) of males attractive. The rest might as well not even exist to them.

Cope. A few months ago, I saw a 6'4" turbo-chad that looked like an NFL jock mixed with one of those pretty-boy models lookism fags obsess over (to an extent of course) waiting in line at a super-market, and some young Stacy employee approached this fucker asking for his number. Don't rule out the possibility of ANYTHING.

fukmylyf said:
amazing that he hasn't been banned yet. Bluepilled af

The OG r/incels did a much better job of filtering out idiots like OP. If Azavii wouldn't have banned him he'd be downvoted to oblivion so nobody would see his retarded threads

they approach chad or chadlite.

whogivesafucc said:
Jfl at this curry tbh

i can smell the aroma of chicken curry just by looking at his pic

chudur-budur said:

He must be a legit 9 then

Mahlo said:

This. When a girl wants ya, she makes it obvious as fuuuuuck. Its just that women find 80% of men to be below average so its not often they approach.

what is this nonsense women always approach ive seen it many times they just dont approach ugly incels like us

_incelinside said:
He must be a legit 9 then

nah, he is 7 at most.

shes only a 16 yr old, all she has to do is wait 1-2 years and she will be getting dicked by chad.