Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are invisible. You will need to pay people to even glance at you.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Sub-8 theory hard at work. Don't you fuckin' LOVE science? :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Male primates will “pay” (forego fruit juice reward) to view the genitals of female primates or the faces of high status males but require payment to view the faces of low-status males

EWtX5utXkAACXqL

Via. More to be found here for the sciencecels.

Last edited:
I need to make a fool out of myself to be noticed

The finding of the paper is unironically the business model of social (dating) apps: low status males paying just to be seen. The bottom half of the male Bell curve gets to pay if they wanna be noticed. So Billy Betabuxx gets to pay to promote his shitty account, be it on twitter, instagram, facebook or tinder.

Last edited:
"lmao clean my face and balls please ill pay you"

"please let me clean your face and balls ill pay"

seems like these monkeys be gaycuckin'

"lmao clean my face and balls please ill pay you"

"please let me clean your face and balls ill pay"

seems like these monkeys be gaycuckin'

Apex 'fallacy' is feature not a bug in social species. Everybody seems to be obsessed with Chad (whether they want to admit it or not). Especially other human-like species unburdened with notions of politeness or (the crumbling ruins of) Christian ethics and morals.

Last edited:
Apex 'fallacy' is feature not a bug in social species. Everybody is obsessed with Chad. Especially other human-like species unburdened with notions of politeness or (the crumbling ruins of) Christian ethics and morals.
what id give to be le monke chad

The finding of the paper is unironically the business model of social (dating) apps: low status males paying just to be seen. The bottom half of the male Bell curve gets to pay if they wanna be noticed.
brutal

also tinder is basically paid for by ugly males so it's free for chads and foids. its so sad

In the category of monkeys looking at pictures of other, high status monkeys or just big genitals belonging to dominant males. You can make monkeys prefer Adidas over Nike just by advertising it consistently paired with a picture of a Chad monkey or a sexy female flashing her genitals.

This is one of the publications with empirical evidence of the highest IQ that I have seen here.
@MENSA_IQcel thoughts?

Based and evolution-pilled.

You familiar with Frans de Waal by any chance? Social scientists are mostly blue pilled about social dynamics generally, even the supposedly edgy evo-psych people hold back, but primatologists are most brutal in their analysis of social behaviour, hierarchy and group dynamics amongst primate, human like creatures at the instinctual level. It's blackpill central.

In the eyes of females we are just resources that aren't even worth looking at if we can't offer anything.

I wish I was invisible.

Being invisible >>> Being an eye sore

You familiar with Frans de Waal by any chance? Social scientists are mostly blue pilled about social dynamics generally, even the supposedly edgy evo-psych people hold back, but primatologists are most brutal in their analysis of social behaviour, hierarchy and group dynamics amongst primate, human like creatures at the instinctual level. It's blackpill central.

I have not heard of him, I'll check him out.

In the category of monkeys looking at pictures of other, high status monkeys or just big genitals belonging to dominant males. You can make monkeys prefer Adidas over Nike just by advertising it consistently paired with a picture of a Chad monkey or a sexy female flashing her genitals.

And some people dare to say that lookism/blackpill is fake

I feel noticed

How can I pay people to notice me when I am invisible? :waitwhat:

That's good, most times I don't want to be noticed.
My day goes on much easier however more depressing.

Brutally over for beta males of every species

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back