Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are incel if your teeth is not rly visible while talking

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Every Chads teeth is always perfect. Big and white. Its all about the smile boyos. Smile halo can make a 5/10 to 9/10.

Low IQ thread, most ppl their teeth show when they talk.

it's like that thread saying its over if your nostrils show when you're looking straight forward

this is a very normal very very common thing

Cynistic said:

Mine not. I look 100x worser if i start talking. And if i smile you barely can see my teeth. I drop myb doen to 2/10 if i start to talk or just smile with teeth. Teeth theory is legit

Allblueeeee said:
Cynistic said:
Mine not. I look 100x worser if i start talking. And if i smile you barely can see my teeth. I drop myb doen to 2/10 if i start to talk or just smile with teeth. Teeth theory is legit

Lemme guess you are a wristcel as well, kappa

Only 2 things matter; Face and Height

cyborgglory said:
it's like that thread saying its over if your nostrils show when you're looking straight forward

Imo its better if your nosrils are showing from a straight forward look. A downturned nose or bulbous nose is death sentence

Cynistic said:

Height 6'4 210 lbs. Height means shit boyo. Its only about the face and there some things that halo your looks very much such as good eye colour, nice smile/teeth. I know a friend who could be considered as incel by some guys but his smile is fucking nice. He gets to chad lite with smiling

My two front teeth are too long and show when I speak, which makes me resemble a fuckin' rabbit. 

[attachment=1869]

Attachments

• b815238573c5d74a8e22f3243f330299.jpg
    b815238573c5d74a8e22f3243f330299.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 117
My top show but not by below.

Allblueeeee said:
cyborgglory said:
Imo its better if your nosrils are showing from a straight forward look. A downturned nose or bulbous nose is death sentence

Cynistic said:
Height 6'4 210 lbs. Height means shit boyo. Its only about the face and there some things that halo your looks very much such as good eye colour, nice smile/teeth. I know a friend who could be considered as incel by some guys but his smile is fucking nice. He gets to chad lite with smiling

6'4 and Incel...
Pick 1

Cynistic said:
6'4 and Incel...
Pick 1

Thats what short people say. They are looking for excuses for their inceldom. Always funny to see

ArtoriasWolf said:
My top show but not by below.

Ye upper teeth is enough. Is it also big and white?

Allblueeeee said:
Thats what short people say. They are looking for excuses for their inceldom. Always funny to see

Ye upper teeth is enough. Is it also big and white?

They are kinda white. My two big teeth are the middle ones.

If your face is ugly AND you’ve got ugly teeth, you are FUCKED. You have literally no redeeming feature and you’ll have to spend tons on surgeries.

My teeth are so fucked up

I hate when my overbite shows when i talk

My teeth are white but crooked. I'm currently getting that fixed though with invisible braces

You forgot to mention that you should see about 80/20 top/bottom teeth when speaking. Too much top teeth and its horsemode, too much bottom teeth and its Trumpmode.