Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You Are Going To Die Alone

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
It's over, no matter what you try to do. No woman will want to date an undesirable and unattractive guy, if they can choose from better looking men, why are they ever going to bother with you? You will live a life alone just because of their hypergamous and selective nature. They have no empathy, the won't give you a chance simply because you are ugly, not masculine enough and do not possess the features that women want, women dont have a type. They all want the same chiseled jawline, muscular, wide shoulders, tall and hunter eyes guy. Thanks to this sick society, you will never introduce anyone to your parents, you will never breed and you will never be important to someone, it is fucking over for so many men. My life just feel so pointless at this moment, I don't even know if it's worth it to keep fighting because in the end I'll never even get to be with someone who genuinely loves me, my parents are eventually going to die and I'll have absolutely no one, I'm scared of making it to old age and having to deal with illnesses and trauma all on my own, the thought of it haunts me every single day.

Agreed OP, our lives are over. I just wanna die with my incel brothers together.

brutal and truthpilled

thEre is a way to die surrounded by people,you know

One thing I have trouble wrapping my head around is when society sees an ugly male, they just laugh. No feelings of sympathy. They just think "lol look at this pathetic loser, I bet he can't get laid xD". There is not a single thought of how it feels to be on the receiving end of this.

I was just thinking this thought when I pulled up the browser... when you get to adulthood and realize you made no real human connections... it’s done