Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You are famous in your imaginary world

• Thread starter Deleted member 39129
  • Start date
Deleted member 39129

Deleted member 39129

Banned
-
You are famous celebrity in your imagination.It is a cope to feel better about yourself but nobody knows you in reality in your neighbourhood.:feelsLSD:

I'm a tera Chad mass murderer hero in my dreams

I'm just a normie with gf in my fantasy world. Sometimes overthrowing the jewish NWO together :smonk:

One of the biggest YotaTrucel traits: You're so fed up and dissapointed with everyday reality that you've constructed a perfect, intertaining world inside your head in order to cope.
Over

One of the biggest YotaTrucel traits: You're so fed up and dissapointed with everyday reality that you've constructed a perfect, intertaining world inside your head in order to cope.
Over
I had that since 4 years old :society:

You can't begin to fathom the things I am in my imagination

Over
Yupp gigacope i have stacy gf:smonk:and im cool 7 foot tall:feelswhat:and famous like hell and
You can't begin to fathom the things I am in my imagination
What tell us man

In a "way", I suppose:

I have maladaptive daydreaming(MDD) from autism. I've had constant daydreaming/fantasies of my experiences in group therapy for over eight years now. My fantasies of those experiences mesh together with my newer memories, resulting in situations where I envision myself "interacting with"(seeking approval from) certain youth I respected in the group for anything of value I enjoy.

Over
Kel this except I don't self insert myself but a fictional character I made up. Can't imagine myself like that even in a fantasy in my head

You are famous celebrity in your imagination.It is a cope to feel better about yourself but nobody knows you in reality in your neighbourhood.:feelsLSD:
In my imagination, I'm a cynical superpowered being that just wants to be left alone so I can enjoy my copes.

Stf up man i don't want your fawkin picture ..what am gonna do with it
Sell it to me! My dept has a big budget this quarter... Use it or lose it is the motto