Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are either a slayer or an incel – there is nothing in between

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20207

-
One of the most basic blackpills is that females do not have different “tastes” in the opposite sex, unlike men. Instead, they have very similar requirements for men. They want Chad only and no one else. Because of that, as a man, you have either had a lot of sex and are attractive to the vast majority of females, or you are very sexually unsuccessful and no females find you attractive. Thus, you are either a slayer or an incel – there is nothing in between.

Normies might get sex rarely if they have some social status. However, they are only getting the scraps from Chad though. When females give them sex, it is also only starfish sex, because females are unable to be genuinely attracted to anyone else than Chad. They only give them sex occasionally in order to keep getting their money or social validation. A lot of normies also experience dead bedrooms. Meanwhile, females would even be willing to eat the feces of Chad.

I would like to call normies who are only able to get starfish sex occasionally nearcels, a useful but rarely used term described in the Incel Wiki. The sex life of normies is nowhere near as fun as that of Chad, and I therefore think that their situation can be comparable to that of incels. As hypergamy rises, normies will also not even be able to get the scraps from Chad in a few years – then, they will become fully involuntary celibate like us.

If you know a normie who claims to be sexually successful, he is likely lying. Men tend to exaggerate their sexual success, because telling the truth hurts their ego too much. Remember the rule of 3 though. Divide a man’s claimed number of sexual partners by 3. Multiply a female’s claimed number of sexual partners with 3.

In order to determine whether a guy is an incel or not, ask yourself: Are you jealous of his sex life?

If yes, he is a slayer. If no, he is an incel or a nearcel. I am not jealous of nearcels who betabuxx roasties and who most likely experience a dead bedroom, while she secretly passionately cheats with Chad. Thus, if they would become blackpilled, I would personally have no problem with them joining this forum.

correct observation, not sure whether "nearcel" will make it as a term, but you're absolutely right

No, there is more. Slayers, Chads, normtards, incels and truecels.

what the fuck is the difference between slayer and Chad, they are synonyms JFL. Chad = Slayer

I'd fix ur list to: Chads, Chadlites, Normies, Incels, Truecels

Expanded version of the List: Chads, Chadlites, High-tier Normie, Mid-tier Normie, Low-tier Normie, Incel, Truecel

what the fuck is the difference between slayer and Chad, they are synonyms JFL. Chad = Slayer

I'd fix ur list to: Chads, Chadlites, Normies, Incels, Truecels

Expanded version of the List: Chads, Chadlites, High-tier Normie, Mid-tier Normie, Low-tier Normie, Incel, Truecel
This, and also good post OP. Agreed for the most part. All women want attractive men. No if’s, ands, or buts.

“When you play the game of life you’re either incel or chad, there is no middle ground.” -Cersi Lannister

Last edited:
Thus, you are either a slayer or an incel – there is nothing in between.

I believe, that this is mostly true for the younger generations. It comes with (sexual) liberation of women. And every generation gets more "liberated".
Can any youngcels/collegecels please share their impressions of their generation?

I believe, that this is mostly true for the younger generations. It comes with (sexual) liberation of women. And every generation gets more "liberated".
Can any youngcels/collegecels please share their impressions of their generation?
Yes. Im early 20’s in college. I can confirm it is chad only. None of my friends/acquaintances have steady sex with any foids.

you can be a normie, tallfag, betabuxx too

True. Female requirements can be met on different levels, thus making positions in between incel and chad possible.

Nowadays we're pretty much heading towards this. Some time ago even low tier normies could get some scraps, but now?

yes, correct. women are only attracted to a small minority of men. this is a scientifically proven fact

are betabuxxers above incels lookswise would you say?

In between there is normie cuck betabux.

are betabuxxers above incels lookswise would you say?
Not really imo, excuse me if I sound bluepilled now but it really is their ''personality'' - their acceptance of beta cuck lifestyle and being treated like trash by some female just to get a chance at having sex - that sets them appart from blackpilled incels. I keep seeing people make a distinction beetwen paying wife with long-term stability vs paying a whore directly but I just don't see much difference. Same with betabuxxing, unless your literally deformed you can find a roastie to support, after all that's where all those ugly men in relationships come from.

Its on fire, its so fucking bad I feel horrible for the generations to come. Fat, ugly, stupid whores literally reject anything non-chad and dont even think about a chance with ur looksmatch. Its fucking over.

Actually there is something in between, it's called being a cuck

Actually there is something in between, it's called being a cuck
Cucks fall in the same category as “nearcels”. Whether a nearcel chooses to be a cuck or an incel depends on his personality (if he is based, he becomes an incel).