Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are dark matter

mviper

mviper

schizoidcel
-
When you think about it, sub-8 men are like the dark matter analogue in the sexual marketplace, not to mention all of human civilization. Dark matter makes up roughly 85% of all mass in the Universe, and yet physicists are unable to determine what it is or detect it except for its weak gravitational influence. Likewise, incels and failed normies make up around 80% of all men and we are practically invisible to foids as many of the studies we are familiar with have shown. We are ephemeral ghosts wandering a wasteland, genetic detritus shut out from interacting in the sexual marketplace and having any real importance in society--except for one thing: we're only good as tax chattel and cannon fodder for wars instigated by chads and stacies.

Now, knowing about ourselves as incels and our place in the world, a new question is raised. Are the scientists making a big mistake trying to figure out what dark matter actually is? Will they be horrified when they find out? Will they open a Pandora's Box of cosmic horror?

Stopped reading after "sub-8 men"

If scientist can't examine dark matter, then we are free to do what we want.
No-one know what or who we are so we are completely free!!

I have no clue what you are going on about. All i understood was 80% of men are invisible.

Because you have be beyond dumb to lump 7/10 guys in the same category as a 3/10. Its a mega-cope used to make some bums on here feel better because they are in the majority and makes them think that even good looking guys get screwed by hypergamy when in reality a 7/10 will slay without much difficulty, 6/10 will have a harder time in life but will ascend a on occasion, a 5/10 may get lucky every now and then though its unlikely. I know the statistics about how foids rate 80% of men below average, but in reality a decent chunk of foids will still see 5-7/10s as dating up which supplies those men with sex.

Because you have be beyond dumb to lump 7/10 guys in the same category as a 3/10. Its a mega-cope used to make some bums on here feel better because they are in the majority and makes them think that even good looking guys get screwed by hypergamy when in reality a 7/10 will slay without much difficulty, 6/10 will have a harder time in life but will ascend a on occasion, a 5/10 may get lucky every now and then though its unlikely. I know the statistics about how foids rate 80% of men below average, but in reality a decent chunk of foids will still see 5-7/10s as dating up which supplies those men with sex.

I see. Some people have taken it personal, it seems. That wasn't my intention. Rather, I wanted to draw the parallel between non-Chads and dark matter. I'm sure not all dark matter is the same either. But from our perspective, dark matter is opaque, just as non-Chads are opaque to women.

Nobody says they are in the same category. Foids are definitely more likely to go for a 7 than a 5. But are they more likely to go for a 7 when there are 10 other above-8s texting her?

The sub8 here is only partly false. Foids don't automatically see a sub-8 the same as an incel, but they will always go for the best looking guy. That is undeniable. And there is always better, so the other men are just left with whales or worn out stacies to betabux.

I see. Some people have taken it personal, it seems. That wasn't my intention. Rather, I wanted to draw the parallel between non-Chads and dark matter. I'm sure not all dark matter is the same either. But from our perspective, dark matter is opaque, just as non-Chads are opaque to women.
My whole point was that non-chad are not opaque to women, 7/10 men are very much visible and 5-6/10 are by Absolutely no means completely transparent, only sub 5 men are truely opaque to the majority if women (assuming they arent in a complete betabuxx relationship, and even at that point the foid wouldnt fwell any real attraction).

Tyrone= black hole
Blackcel= darkmatter

Nobody says they are in the same category. Foids are definitely more likely to go for a 7 than a 5. But are they more likely to go for a 7 when there are 10 other above-8s texting her?

The sub8 here is only partly false. Foids don't automatically see a sub-8 the same as an incel, but they will always go for the best looking guy. That is undeniable. And there is always better, so the other men are just left with whales or worn out stacies to betabux.
You've pretty much reiterated what I said about how it's easier for better looking nonincels to slay, my issue was that the title "sub8" literally lumps us with 7/10s.
No shit women will go for the best looking guys, but there are enough of them that 5-7/10 will get sexm

Gigachad are nebulae ngl
The solar system is a metaphor for a group of people: the men orbit one female who is so far away but in a few billion years the Chad galaxy will crash into ours so basically galaxies will be fucking on your dead body billions of years from now tbh.

No shit women will go for the best looking guys, but there are enough of them that 5-7/10 will get sexm
They will always go for chad. All of them will. Even 1s go for chad, because chads can also be cucks and one of them is bound to take them. I remember seeing the most fucked up person in the world 100%. It was a foid. Ugly was an understatement for her. But guess what? Even she had a chad-lite boyfriend.

The cutoff, judging just by looks, is 7. Under that you can use game, status, money, etc.

If you are under that you might get laid, but you will most likely only manage to do it once, and that's still called an incel. They will probably end up in a sexless marriage with a whale or used up foid and betabux them until they divorce and they take half of your cash.

Interesting find

im rare element whats this 80%