Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You are brave, you made your choice.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I find it somewhat funny that many incels tell him not to commit suicide, to continue the fight; but I think that a true brocel understands what his partner wants to do, if he wants to leave the world of clowns so be it, he has already struggled enough (I imagine) and still they want him to stay in this hell, he already deserves a break ; it's over he's dead.

see him tomorrow

I’ll remember whatever9912 for taking control of his fate.

Smart guy , wish him good luck

Congrats on 1k opie

he’ll still be around

suicide is brave

Rest in peace.

Suicide is the bravest thing someone could do.
It is the final launch into the unknown, you don't know whether you're going to hell, heaven, or the endless void. Most people are too scared due to being taught about hell, I can understand tbh, you're facing an eternity of suffering and pain and you only have 1 shot at avoiding it.

Cruel world claims another victim. RIP brother.

So much virtue signaling in those replies. But what else can I really expect from cuckit?

Rest in peace, it's sad that one has to take such a choice when life itself becomes worse than death.

So much virtue signaling in those replies. But what else can I really expect from cuckit?

"Incel" subreddits are different br0 :soy: :soy: :soy: