Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy You are beautiful just the Way you are

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
Just be yourself .
Never change .
Its on the Inside what counts .
You are beautiful , just the Way you are .
It doesnt matter , what the World says ,
DEEP INSIDE you know its true .
You are a unique snowflake , a Butterfly dancing through the World with magical Wings .
Someday youll find your SOULMATE .
Someone who will love you for WHO YOU ARE ,
not for HOW YOU LOOK .
Dont let them drag you down , girl .
Keep on fighting , you go girl .

Everytime this plays on the Radio ,
i feel like slitting my wrists .

I am not unique. I am just a bunch of atoms bound to a rock floating in space.

I am not unique. I am just a bunch of atoms bound to a rock floating in space.
Your a beautiful and unique part of this World .

You are part of this World and the World is a part of you . You belong here . The Bigbang gave birth to the Universe and the Earth gave birth to you . At least thats what Alan Watts told me .

/s btw

Teehee of the day

Nobody would ever actually say anything like that to a man though especially if he was ugly :reeeeee::reeeeee:

you are beautiful too

you are beautiful too
I guess I have to take back my earlier statement where I said nobody would say the same thing to an ugly male tbh.
The mad man went and did it.

I've never heard this shit and I'm not going to do it

The feminist songs nowadays are really getting out of hand.

Wish we could go back to times when foids didn't make `music`

teehee foids have it so hard in the western world teehee

These things would not be explicated unless people didn't believe them in the first place.
And not hearing them in the first place is not the product of unsubstantiated anxiety... not when the majority of humanity comes to these conclusions.
People know the world is a raw wasteland, but those who escape it (by not having the traits that are common/ earthy/ unrefined/ strewn by natural elements) are too busy enjoying being special than helping others.
The anxiety is well-substantiated. People just blame it on "exaggeration/ projection bias/ etc." just to hide the truth, and drown in false optimism.
They think these things, these positive plattitudes like "just love yourself, not everyone judges based on looks", etc. are meant to be said because peopel distort by anxiety.
That's a false interpolation/ interpretation of their intangible cause. It's really that they want to manipulate you, and make you think they're attakcing "anxiety distortions". In reality they're just trying to dislodge your notions of the unfairness of mankind that make you feel in the first place that "people judge off looks".
We should live in a world that goes against REAL non-humanitarianism embededded in human lookism bias, not this fake race oppression stuff.

Last edited:
These things would not be explicated unless people didn't believe them in the first place.
And not hearing them in the first place is not the product of unsubstantiated anxiety... not when the majority of humanity comes to these conclusions.
People know the world is a raw wasteland, but those who escape it (by not having the traits that are common/ earthy/ unrefined/ strewn by natural elements) are too busy enjoying being special than helping others.
The anxiety is well-substantiated. People just blame it on "exaggeration/ projection bias/ etc." just to hide the truth, and drown in false optimism.
They think these things, these positive plattitudes like "just love yourself, not everyone judges based on looks", etc. are meant to be said because peopel distort by anxiety.
That's a false interpolation/ interpretation of their intangible cause. It's really that they want to manipulate you, and make you think they're attakcing "anxiety distortions". In reality they're just trying to dislodge your notions of the unfairness of mankind that make you feel in the first place that "people judge off looks".
We should live in a world that goes against REAL non-humanitarianism embededded in human lookism bias, not this fake race oppression stuff.
I agree with the part about people escaping the system being too busy feeling special to help others.

They just invest themselves into this ideological propaganda , which is always conveniently aligned with social Norms .
They just stroke their Egos and look glamorous , while doing so .

Maybe youre right and the Intention is really to manipulate us .
I dont know .

Teehee of the day
teehee foids have it so hard in the western world teehee

Maybe i should have chosen [ TeeHee ] instead of [ Soy ] , still learning the Ins and Outs of this Forum .

you are beautiful too
First Human to ever say that to me .

I agree with the part about people escaping the system being too busy feeling special to help others.

They just invest themselves into this ideological propaganda , which is always conveniently aligned with social Norms .
They just stroke their Egos and look glamorous , while doing so .
No system has ever been concerned with completely depriving the powerful in it currently of comfort.
This society makes a fakecrusade as a veneer to ensure we think it's going on like hating on the white upper class.
But even they are controlling this while making fake assignations of what is considered "white".
No, whoever the media promotes/ the society promotes are going to be the people who enjoy their slice of the pie at the end of the day.

Just be yourself .
Never change .
Its on the Inside what counts .
You are beautiful , just the Way you are .
It doesnt matter , what the World says ,
DEEP INSIDE you know its true .
You are a unique snowflake , a Butterfly dancing through the World with magical Wings .
Someday youll find your SOULMATE .
Someone who will love you for WHO YOU ARE ,
not for HOW YOU LOOK .
Dont let them drag you down , girl .
Keep on fighting , you go girl .

Horrible, absolute hypocrit trash.
---
"You don't have to change a thing the world can change its heart"
Yeah fucking right, imagine if an incel said that.

Horrible, absolute hypocrit trash.
---
"You don't have to change a thing the world can change its heart"
Yeah fucking right, imagine if an incel said that.

If youre physically beautiful , you can just lay around , be lazy , be yourself and everyone will applaud you and think your so cool and special .
But when your ugly , no one cares , like with so many other situations of Life .
You are disposable .
You have to put in work to get noticed .

When a girl tells me this and she GENUINELY means it, i'll be happy :incel: