Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "You are at least ten times more attractive to women when you have hair"

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...r-women-swipe-right-dating-apps-a8335971.html

In fact, the study, which was carried out for Crown Clinic in Manchester, found that a receding hairline is likely to attract 95 per cent less responses than profiles of clean-shaven men with full heads of hair.

“It was striking just how important is to have hair to get matches on the site,” Southerst said.

“When I went on with thinning hair or almost completely bald women lost interest. The experiment showed that you are at least ten times more attractive to women when you have hair.”

independent.co.uk = fake news

So how does that explain Jason Stratham getting married to a giga-stacy? What would his SMV be if he actually had hair? Would the world implode in on itself?

If the world was just every chad should go bald and incels should have majestic hair

So how does that explain Jason Stratham getting married to a giga-stacy? What would his SMV be if he actually had hair? Would the world implode in on itself?
dude was a model before when he had hair.

Hair is extremely important. If you have a receding hairline or bald head but have enough money in your pocket, get a hair system. That will save you. If I have hair loss in the future I will do it that way.

50476825 5A04 444F BA62 A90D0F49B119

"How do you explain extremely rich and famous person ending up with a really hot chick? Checkmate incels!"
Were you born stupid, or did you just develop this over time?

I am still ugly with hair anyways so it doesn't matter.

Man, this thread really hits me hard because my norwooding is getting noticeably worse. I take it I only have 2 or so years before people start pointing it out, and yet i'm only 21.

Tbh being bald is better than shitty bone structure. With baldness you can easily fake it and put a wig on. With bones it’s a different story.

Now imagine having hair and still being a incel.

nice cherry pick you cuck. the dude was an olympic-tier swimmer, model and well-known action movie figure. rope yourself.

10 times x 0 = still zero

nice cherry pick you cuck. the dude was an olympic-tier swimmer, model and well-known action movie figure. rope yourself.

Blackpill disproved. Just be successful as fuck. (Or wallow in your baldness instead)