Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are an NPC conformist if you go to the gym

what if someone is going to the gym just to lose weight, is that fine? normies who go to the gym to try and attract foids should immediately rope.

Cope. fitness is all I have

Bro Sv3rige is mentally disabled and eats dead rotting animals(and continued to do it after getting really sick) Working out is a great cope and it’s nice not feeling weak and fragile

I have home gym. And I'm still not conformist enough to do only that.

Once I did powerwalking with 5.5lbs dumbells at 3am night and someone noticed, told everyone that he seen someone was going to kill himself at night.
Good thing fucker may not have known it was exactly me.

eating rotten meat is retarded but 98-99% of people eat dead animals, vegans are a small minority
He would eat it raw though. Eating rotten raw meat is the most disgusting thing i can think of. Imagine the parasites and diseases you can get from that. And if you listen to the guy talk, he’s so weird and half the shit he says makes no sense

What I can't understand is the inevitable social interaction they have to deal with when out.
How do you deal with it? Do you look strong enough to gain respect? Are you a fakecel?
People are rude to me just for existing.
When I work out, I do it in my place.

I am not paying someone so that I can lift heavy weights , how low iq is that.

Bro Sv3rige is mentally disabled and eats dead rotting animals(and continued to do it after getting really sick) Working out is a great cope and it’s nice not feeling weak and fragile
Who is Sv3rige ? Btw I'm also a Gymmaxxer but I work out at home and in my backyard

He would eat it raw though. Eating rotten raw meat is the most disgusting thing i can think of. Imagine the parasites and diseases you can get from that. And if you listen to the guy talk, he’s so weird and half the shit he says makes no sense
Wtf :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Who is Sv3rige ? Btw I'm also a Gymmaxxer but I work out at home and in my backyard
Basically an internet troll who is known for eating raw meat that’s sometimes rotten or he’ll directly off the dead animal like a dead squirrel or pig head. It made him really sick before but he continued to do it. He’ll give horrible but funny advice about lots of things such as sun gazing or not lifting weights or that mma isn’t a good fighting style. His channel name is now goatis and his main channel and videos got deleted

Basically an internet troll who is known for eating raw meat that’s sometimes rotten or he’ll directly off the dead animal like a dead squirrel or pig head. It made him really sick before but he continued to do it. He’ll give horrible advice about lots of things such as sun gazing or not lifting weights or that mma isn’t a good fighting style. His channel name is now goatis and his main channel and videos got deleted
Is he literally mentally disabled ? There is no fucking way anyone else would eat that

Is he literally mentally disabled ? There is no fucking way anyone else would eat that
He actually has a bit of a cult following and there’s a lot of guys who will eat that

never stepped foot in the gym in my life

Based sv3rige isnt wrong. Body builders die early

Gymrats are the biggest copers alive. If you're not naturally lean and athletic, it's over for you.