Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You are able to control one element of the periodic table , What would you choose?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I would choose water , Cuz i want to destroy the coasts of beanerland , How about you ?

I would choose water , Cuz i want to destroy the coasts of beanerland , How about you ?
Water is not an elemnt of periodec table you negro
I’d choose hydrogen ngl, as it is omnipresent

copper so I can destroy people's smartphones

or silicium?:feelsstudy:

Water is H2O, not an element. Hydrogen and Oxygen would be elements on the periodic table

As for me, I choose vibranium

Calcium.

*Woosh* you are a boneless chicken :feelsmage:

Brb going to conjure myself a jaw :feelsokman:

Im already controlling one element which is methane

calcium

so i can go full Sans the skeleton on minorities

Oxygen, that way i can slowly suck it out of lungs and cause people a slow miserable death.

Carbon easily. I would be the richest man alive

Silver, so I can make so much of it that it will devalue the banker's assets and bankrupt Israel.

Carbon probably or calcium

water is not an element you dumb shit

First off water is not an element on the periodic table

I'd choose Carbon, because you could make yourself rich and as humans we are carbon based lifeforms, so you may be able to manipulate your biology to extend your lifespan indefinitely (so you get immortality and wealth in one package)
Carbon easily. I would be the richest man alive
Yes

Oxygen. You could do so much if you could deny certain people of air, even if just for a few seconds.

edit: low IQ for not choosing carbon

Probably hydrogen cause I could control stars, galactic clouds, and water in all living things.

Complete control over an element implies being able to manipulate even its atomic structure. So either gold, as I would be capable of just conjuring it by turning air into gold or carbon, you can make diamonds with that shit and maybe control some biology.

Water is not an elemnt of periodec table you negro
I’d choose hydrogen ngl, as it is omnipresent
Autism detected.

I choose plutonium so that I can curse anyone I want with an agonising death.

This is the highest iqthread I’ve ever seen no joke

also carbon because then I can delete it and end everything

I would prob get astatine or some ither useless shit knowing my luck.

Hydrogen because its widely available, so much stuff contains hydrogen

i joined the thread coz i thought it was gonna be high iq- op literally says water. its over for you bruh

I would choose carbon because you could literally control all life. Then I remembered that stars are made of hydrogen, you could control the universe