Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are a volcel if you wouldn't have sex with her

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
v2SCZjv.jpg

lol just kidding. Call me a volcel if you want but I wouldn't smash. My standards are just be healthy (Doesn't apply to most women though). And that's literally it. If I would lower my standards more, I would end up with Femoids like this. Not that I would have a chance with her as she definitely has a higher SMV than I do. She probably has dozens of better looking men that would have sex with her. And probably thinks she is too good for me.

looks like the flood from halo.

You wouldn't be able to smash, she'd crush you.

I think.... I think I found my limit.

Ugh... An 8x6 wouldn't even be able to reach her insides, but hypergamy would allow her to get a chubby chasing BBC.

Man that's a silent hill monster.

I would try to fuck but how

I'd rather fuck an actual cow than that.

I'd let her suck me off. That's it.

yeah i wouldnt fuck it, thats way too much, basically my standards are = no severely obese femoids.

The fuck is this... I mean I've seen all sorts of shit in my life, but this, this is a monstrosity. A fucking waste of food, and energy... can you only imagine how many nutrients are needed to maintain such leviathan amounts of body fat.

DankIncel said:
v2SCZjv.jpg

lol just kidding. Call me a volcel if you want but I wouldn't smash. My standards are just be healthy (Doesn't apply to most women though). And that's literally it. If I would lower my standards more, I would end up with Femoids like this. Not that I would have a chance with her as she definitely has a higher SMV than I do. She probably has dozens of better looking men that would have sex with her. And probably thinks she is too good for me.
Good thing i'm not that queasy or i wouldn't be eating my cereal right now.
What a sight.

Would probably smash tbh. She's fat not hideous. That girl with the weird face and skin disease that keeps going around here I would NOT. That Shit grosses me out

Sure smash, she is hot.

This has to be a shoop, no way that creature is real.

Looks like she has fucking tumors in her legs

My dick wouldn’t fit either way.

She's so ugly that she'd have a niche group that would fuck her without a doubt. incels don't have that

DO NOT WANT. Might as well fuck a hippo or something.

Redpill Robert said:
DO NOT WANT. Might as well fuck a hippo or something.
The hippo looks more aesthetically pleasing than that.

inceltears think we have high standards if we dont want her.

Sadly I would still smash. My standards are extremely low

it’s OK to have standards as long as you don’t keep calling yourself an incel even after you’ve had/been offered sex by a female. one can at most be volcel after that point.

Zielony4 said:
Lol. I would.

You can't be serious. I would rather be a virgin than penetrate her.

DankIncel said:
You can't be serious. I would rather be a virgin than penetrate her.

That's why you're volcel

that shit is legit life scarring

takurak said:
That's why you're volcel

No she is extremely unhealthy and therefore doesn't count. You wouldn't fuck a Femoid with STDs.

How did she end up like that?

Juxtaposition6 said:
The hippo looks more aesthetically pleasing than that.

Yet people mock me for muh mares. Mares are far more aesthetically pleasing than hippos, landwhales or that monstrosity.

FeminismsCancer said:
Yet people mock me for muh mares. Mares are far more aesthetically pleasing than hippos, landwhales or that monstrosity.
Mares, hippos, you name it, they all look more pleasing to the eye than that.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Mares, hippos, you name it, they all look more pleasing to the eye than that.

Wouldn't argue against that.

Maybe if I was really really horny I'd consider it.
But then I'd have a wank and forget it.

Maybe if I lose both my arms it would be a good option.

your dick wouldn't find a hole to put through or inside, instead it'd be sliding up, and down her butt crack, and dick might be covered with feces, and other random shit.

idkwattodowithlife said:
your dick wouldn't find a hole to put through or inside, instead it'd be sliding up, and down her butt crack, and dick might be covered with feces, and other random shit.

She has so many cracks lol. You can fuck her up the leg if you want to. She is certainly not a one man's job.