Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are a slave to your reproductive organs

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
The reason we suffer is because of our desire for sex and intimacy and that desire being unfulfilled. All of our life is guided by the subconscious hope of one day being able to ascend, even if it is a lottery pick. If we didn't have the craving we wouldn't be on this site.

Tbh i wish i was born with no desire for a romantic or sexual relationship
Same. I'd be able to accomplish a lot more if I didn't spend all my time thinking about it

That’s how strongly good god had to make reproduction feel because god knew nothing sane would reproduce in Satan’s world out of logic

Just chemically castrate yourself broooo

There is only one way out of this
Images 87

...Origen went to a physician and paid him to surgically remove his genitals in order to ensure his reputation as a respectable tutor to young men and women.

Yes but we also suffer because our society exposes us to a type of culture where you are forced to be in touch with foids.

So, oversocialized men of our culture will be our enemies too.

For example, people who talk about “validation” are just oversocialized normies. Or people who bash you for being incel, they too are normies.

You wouldn’t have to be worried about your inceldom in a male-only culture. But since women are everywhere, it’s hard for you to escape.

Idgaf if i get laid or not anymore,i stopped thinking with my dick.
I mean if some foid wants to fuck me as i am, good but i ain't gonna change myself to please a worthless hole.That's simp behaviour.

i don't have the craving and i'm still on this site, so your point is invalid (yes, i havent got horny in years)

Yes and I Have no problems with that. Reproduction IS everything. Women's rights and The simps that Allow this to continue is The problem

Talibans For example Are terabased

Yes but we also suffer because our society exposes us to a type of culture where you are forced to be in touch with foids.

So, oversocialized men of our culture will be our enemies too.

For example, people who talk about “validation” are just oversocialized normies. Or people who bash you for being incel, they too are normies.

You wouldn’t have to be worried about your inceldom in a male-only culture. But since women are everywhere, it’s hard for you to escape.
we are the most oppressed people in the world

I think we all deep down subconsciously think we will ascend the incels that have roped really and truely know its over