Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are a SLAVE because you've had no SEX

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
To all you incels wagecucking, to all you working shitty repetitive jobs, to all you NEETs and LDARs, so in fact 99.9% of you, it is a wide known fact that the arousal of sexual energy leads to the emancipation of your CREATIVITY.

This is a quote from Dr. Stephen de Wit, a Toronto based sexologist:

"Embracing your sexuality and your sexual energy is a powerful access point to you accepting yourself and your most authentic self-expression. This often translates into one being able to create and express themselves how they choose.”

In the next link, we have plenty of evidence that sex elevates your ambition you couldn't have reached before without a partner:

https://www.inc.com/laura-garnett/3-reasons-more-sex-will-bring-you-more-success.html

As you can see, your fucking BRAIN is neurologically enhanced from engaging in sex. Yet incels are supposed to "self-develop" and "become confident". These are all memes since you cannot launch off the ground without having a sex life first, with few exceptions.

Here's another link with the same sort of information:

http://thebrainflux.com/2-ways-sex-improves-career/

Prove me wrong, normie morons.

Last edited:
Sex is like breathing air. You can't be a healthy adult while being a KHV. Inceldom leads to severe mental illness.

It's completely fucking true, I hate being a wageslave. Every morning I wish I'd die in my sleep
1514583946925 r9k

Love can raise you to a genius level of intelligence but no further.. only Hate, pure unadulterated vitriol and disgust can raise your intellect to that of a gods.

A heavily sexed workforce is easier to control then a sexually starved workforce.. to some men even the ghostly fantasy of sex is enough to string them along, until their old and use shaming tactics on the new younger males that don't comply to get them to conform. Something our enemies understand to Mans great detriment.

As you can see, your fucking BRAIN is neurologically enhanced from engaging in sex. Yet incels are supposed to "self-develop" and "become confident". These are all memes since you cannot launch off the ground without having a sex life first, with few exceptions.

You question things a lot less during sex, seeing as you have fulfilled your purpose you feel that everything is right with the world and tend to ignore real physical problems. So in a sense, sex havers are the slaves and we are more intelligent then they ever will be.

Kinda copey.. but it's just a different perspective from outside the box looking in.

Also, trusting a guy called "Stephen de Wit" who is a "Dr. of Sexology"? A made up field of sciences.. made up name to sound witty.. no sir, not believing that.

Doesn't make our situation any less shit and that sex isn't necessary for us boyos.

Last edited:
" BuT wOmEn DoNt oWe YoU aNyThInG"

We went from working while having pussy, to working in order to get / keep pussy, to working and don’t even look at any girl ever you entitled misogynist, over the course of less than 60 years. Such progress, much freedom.

Sex isn’t everything there is to life, bro!