Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You ARE a predator

sensuouscurves

sensuouscurves

Recruit
★★

That sub is more cancerous than IT

That sub is more cancerous than IT
I mean they are basically like us except they don't want to fuck the enemy. I think specifically those foids don't even want Chad they don't want anybody.

I think specifically those foids don't even want Chad they don't want anybody.
Gigacope. The ones that aren't gay still crave chad. If anything they have higher standards than the average foid

Interesting but I don't seem to be having any sex

>PinkpillFeminism

Lol didn't read.

Gigacope. The ones that aren't gay still crave chad. If anything they have higher standards than the average foid

They want to fuck Chad, they just don't want to talk to him or interact with him in any other way (from what I gather).

They want to fuck Chad, they just don't want to talk to him or interact with him in any other way (from what I gather).
What women say ≠ what women do

If chad hit them up their entire personalities would do a 180. Most of the foids on that sub are landwhales and/or subhuman. Much like us they hate the opposite gender for ignoring them because of this. Unlike us however, they do get validation from the opposite gender, but it's not from the top 20% of men which as a result makes them despise all men. This is also why so many of these types of foids magically go gay or cope by saying they are bisexual.

She's fucking right. We've got the balls, we sway our penis when we run and we just want to feel ourselves like legit men, for the fucks sake.

Yes. Men are so primitive that they are inventors, laborers, philosophers, artists.
What she can't accept is she's a member of the meme gender and she's hard to have meaningful talks with.
But I'm sure she'd love being ravaged by a chad she met 5 minutes ago in a nightclub.

Yes. Men are so primitive that they are inventors, laborers, philosophers, artists.
Uhm... SOrry SwEaty, but a woman named "Josephine Cochrane" invented the dishwasher and a dishwasher has been proven to be much more useful than whatever a "Filosoaper is".
Maybe think next time u spit ur inkwell rhetoric. MMMMkay?

Last edited:
Show this to every simp you find. Show them that no matter how hard they try to prove otherwise, women will always see you as a predator by nature. By orbiting them, begging for crumbs of pussy, you are not showing that you are “better than that”. You are showing that you are a tamed animal, and that’s arguably worse than being wild.

Show every man that his attempts to impress a woman are futile, and he will be looked at as scum regardless of whether or not he actually raped.

What women say ≠ what women do

If chad hit them up their entire personalities would do a 180. Most of the foids on that sub are landwhales and/or subhuman. Much like us they hate the opposite gender for ignoring them because of this. Unlike us however, they do get validation from the opposite gender, but it's not from the top 20% of men which as a result makes them despise all men. This is also why so many of these types of foids magically go gay or cope by saying they are bisexual.
:yes:

JFL at the feminist cope that men are "too primitive" to think of women as anything but sex objects.

Uhh, sweaty, you are the primitive one, and the male perspective is valid.