Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You Are A Kid Until Your 30s Bro

Such coping and bluepilled delusion is regular for IT, with its large population of desperate subhumans wishing to deny the bitter truth of the blackpill, and foids unwilling to accept their nature and the subjugation of sub 5 males that they enable... :feelsclown:

It depends on if you're truly subhuman, or a rare LARPing pure Chad who refuses to leave his home; however, it is at around 30 at which you become a wizard, and at that point it is likely truly over, you being defeated and rejected by the state of modern hypergamy and discrimination against those cursed with genetic subhumanity... :feelswhat:

I can't really foresee anyone truly ascending past 30, as at that point you begin to rapidly degrade as a sub 5 male and the negative reinforcement of still being incel leading to even further mental deterioration as well. :feelssus:

What's perhaps even more brutal is that the agepill will continue to affect and descend you as times go on; you will bald, your posture and overall skeletal structure will degrade and therefore lower your height, wrinkles and other unsightly blemishes will camp out on your face, you will be more prone to weight gain, and through all that you will remain the same subhuman you always were, though now even less desired by foids... :society:

Truly blackpilling for any oldcels; it does not and most likely will not suddenly get better as you age, although perhaps you'll become more whitepilled seeing the inevitability of death and the uselessness of a truecel existence. :feelshehe:

Men peak at 60 according to Reddit cucks

Maybe if we’re pushing it, it’s over when you finish college

over for itcels lol

Your 30’s are going to be so fun bro!

I'm in my 30s and I'm still a kid :feelsrope:

between 0-40 you're a child. From 41 and onwards you become an adult.

ethnics are kids or boomers, adult life doesn't exist for ethnics. Turks are ethnic

They act like sex in your 40’s and up is the same and just as enjoyable as in your prime. Delusional retards. The point of sex is to make babies and nature put a time limit on it. You’re meant to have kids while you’re young which is why women and men are more attractive in their teens and 20’s and why sex is most enjoyable then. You still have a libido, more energy, more physically fit, dick still works, look better, etc.
All that starts going downhill rapidly by your mid 30’s. Women start becoming infertile so there’s no point in them still looking attractive from a biological standpoint.

30’s is your absolute last chance to have sex with something resembling a female and that’s if you can manage to get a non landwhale.

Last edited:
i want to kill myself. reading that

Just have segs until 40 when I need a step wallet, Dumb Inkwell! :foidSoy:

Attachments

• late.PNG
    late.PNG
    6.2 KB · Views: 13