Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are a cuck if you ever use the word creepy to refer to a person

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
You can say that being out in the woods at night is creepy, as thats closer to what the word actually means

But if you use it in the context of people, as in for example an unattractive male looking in Stacey's direction, you are a cuck who needs to be shot dead on the spot

I like to use it as a neg, toward inferior males or even female herself to inflate my own status so girl will like me more

I only do it sometimes though

fuck cucks, I think I hate them more than stacys and chads tbh

Hades said:
You can say that being out in the woods at night is creepy, as thats closer to what the word actually means

But if you use it in the context of people, as in for example an unattractive male looking in Stacey's direction, you are a cuck who needs to be shot dead on the spot

somebody called you that or u just that sensitive?

vrigintrashboy said:
somebody called you that or u just that sensitive?

ban this cucktears infiltrator please

Popbob said:
ban this cucktears infiltrator please

just stfu im offended. u r cuck. i feel it. y r trying to fit in and pretend u r incel. im worst case in world trust me even my mom doesnt want to look at me

vrigintrashboy said:
just stfu im offended. u r cuck. i feel it. y r trying to fit in and pretend u r incel. im worst case in world trust me even my mom doesnt want to look at me

pm me a pic

I never used that word myself. Although I have been the target of the characterization.

Popbob said:
pm me a pic

you first. i dont trust u. post it here to convince everybody u dont lie. im getting that cuck vibe of you

vrigintrashboy said:
you first. i dont trust u. post it here to convince everybody u dont lie. im getting that cuck vibe of you

stfu 15 post youre nobody here

vrigintrashboy said:

i dont know who to trust on this forum anymore ::( feel like half of user are here to laugh at u and people like this nigga trolling us to death with this "he is cuck". im realcel

Popbob said:
stfu 15 post youre nobody here

just like u irl LMFAO

Hades said:

Cope

Popbob said:
no shit cuck

cucky cuck. i came here to find shelter form all this shitty life and here it comes cuck who tries to kick out reacel #inflirtation #gethimbanned

Naah man. It's a painful word since it gets dished out way too much without any provocation whenever an ugly guy sends any IOI. But some things are actually creepy. Looking at someone/not doing anything isn't creepy...but for example...this dude I knew that would collect girls hairs and organize them by color. I think it's ok to call doing that creepy. The way I like to use it though is describe behavior as creepy, and not describe the person as creepy.