Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You all think you're special, youre not.

• Thread starter SiteFasterThanLookism
  • Start date
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
There are a few of you that think

"Muh life is suffering only, no one suffers as much as me."

First, mental soul pain is relative

2nd, you're an incel, which means you're worthless. You can be replaced with some random subhuman and nothing will change

3rd. You all think you're blackpilled and normies are cluess

WRONG AGAIN, normies are redpilled, women are blackpilled to the core. The blackpill itself is based on their instincts. Again you're not special because you know you ARE ugly

Normies are blackpilled enough to get double jaw surgery by the 1000s https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=double+jaw+surgery
while you're scared to get fillers

This is the true blackpill, youre not special or superior, just worthless

You can either laugh with the world, or cry alone

edit: Just reading the comments through this thread: https://incels.is/Thread-Normfucks-experience-1-500-000ths-of-our-daily-lives

LOL @ the false sense of superiority

"They will never last a day in our shoes" - RETARD ALERT, they will because you have. Incels ARE failed NORMIES

Nobody here thinks they're special. GTFO with this strawman bullshit. We all know we're subhuman scum; that's why we congregate on an obscure forum in the depths of the internet, cast away from society.

Abomination said:
Nobody here thinks they're special. GTFO with this strawman bullshit. We all know we're subhuman scum; that's why we congregate on an obscure forum in the depths of the internet, cast away from society.

"Nobody thinks they're special"

Read the thread I linked, THIS thread is aimed at people who do think they're "stronger" than normies. Not subhumans who know they're trash

https://incels.is/Thread-Normfucks-experience-1-500-000ths-of-our-daily-lives?pid=99584#pid99584

SiteFasterThanLookism said:
Abomination said:
Read the thread I linked, THIS thread is aimed at people who do think they're "stronger" than normies. Not subhumans who know they're trash
https://incels.is/Thread-Normfucks-experience-1-500-000ths-of-our-daily-lives?pid=99584#pid99584
kek, you're right, my bad

Framecel222 said:
Go back to Lookism.

did i hurt your feelies?

Abomination said:
kek, you're right, my bad

Its ok, i was like them until i realised the true depressing truth.

You're right OP, lately, I've been feeling like a special blossom.

Thank you for setting me straight and you've spat some real talk, none of everyday ghey shit you'd read on incels.is

Good job, my man.

If we felt special we wouldn't be suicidal

If i felt special i would go back to forever alone and post facial pics and ask for ratings like some retarded female. We are ugly males pretty much the lowest standing males in society. No shit.

Virginp0wers said:
If i felt special i would go back to forever alone and post facial pics and ask for ratings like some retarded female. We are ugly males pretty much the lowest standing males in society. No shit.

Thanks for re-affirming what i literally said 2 posts above fucking potato.

So basically being a cuck or betabux is considered "blackpilled" now.

Good to know Mr.Lookism faggot.

Thanks for re-affirming what i literally said 2 posts above fucking potato.

Thanks for stating the obvious with your entire post, literally making a pointless topic post.

Virginp0wers said:
Thanks for stating the obvious with your entire post, literally making a pointless topic post.

Abomination said:

Learn to read you low iq recessed neanderthal

VLÖ said:
So basically being a cuck or betabux is considered "blackpilled" now.

Good to know Mr.Lookism faggot.

Thinking you're superior to normies is the biggest cope. Even cucks are better than incels (who think they're bette) because they know their place. Humble yourself

Being a virgin at the age of 22+ is quite "special", but not in a good way.

Thinking you're superior to normies is the biggest cope. Even cucks are better than incels (who think they're bette) because they know their place. Humble yourself

Go read what normies say about not having sex. Most will say "I was on the dry for a month and I almost died!" Doesn't sound so much superior does it? That's calling a pampered child superior to a neglected child, because hurr obviously they got treated better because they are better!

And right, cucks know their place by actively whining that "those evil incels disrespecing womyn ">: ((((((". Yeah, they sound so much better than us!

Or maybe, just maybe they're spineless cowards that try to appease to people who have no interest in them?

VLÖ said:
Go read what normies say about not having sex. Most will say "I was on the dry for a month and I almost died!" Doesn't sound so much superior does it? That's calling a pampered child superior to a neglected child, because hurr obviously they got treated better because they are better!

And right, cucks know their place by actively whining that "those evil incels disrespecing womyn ">: ((((((". Yeah, they sound so much better than us!

Or maybe, just maybe they're spineless cowards that try to appease to people who have no interest in them?

cope
cope
cope

here is the hierarchy

chads > normies > ascended incels (realising they're genetic trash and NOT superior to anyone just because they know they're subhuman) > people who let men fuck their wives > subhuman coper incels (You rn) > MGTOW

ACCEPT THAT YOURE INFERIOR BOTH MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY THAN NORMIES, SWALLOW THE BLACKPILL AND STOP COPING

YOU ARE INFERIOR
I N F E R I O R
N
F
E
R
I
O
R

My mom told me I was special though?

cope
cope
cope

here is the hierarchy

chads > normies > ascended incels (realising they're genetic trash and NOT superior to anyone just because they know they're subhuman) > people who let men fuck their wives > subhuman coper incels (You rn) > MGTOW

So apparently calling out cucks for being cucks makes you worse than cucks. Astounding. I don't think any incel would ever let another man fuck their hypothetical wife.

Also to address your edit, I am inferior yeah in a lot of ways, but calling us inferior to cucks is the biggest wad of bullshit ever.

Cage if you think normies experience the suffering of incels

Just fucking Cage

I am special and beautiful butterfly
hqdefault.jpg

If women are blackpilled, and normies are redpilled... who is bluepilled?

>normies getting jaw surgery by the thousands
>tfw theres millions of normies

95% of normies who get jaw surgery do it because of deformities and health problems, not because they are thirsty for pussy.

nigger what? fuck off retard

bump, recently seen some posts regarding incels being supeiror to normies

WRONG you're not. Just a reminder.

I know I am worthless. Nothing new.

bump, recently seen some posts regarding incels being supeiror to normies

WRONG you're not. Just a reminder.

post?

>normies getting double jaw surgery

yeah, most of the time said normies are quite literally deformed in their jaw area and do it because they have to, not because they're "blackpilled" and trying to looksmax

Who gives a shit. Just rot

RREEEEEEEEE said:

You are a reddittor, you dont even belong on this forum. GO back to 4chan u disgusting anime freak

You are a reddittor, you dont even belong on this forum. GO back to 4chan u disgusting anime freak

I despite anime. I despite Reddit even more. 4chan is filled with edgy teenagers. I belong here just fine.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I despite anime. I despite Reddit even more. 4chan is filled with edgy teenagers. I belong here just fine.

i despite those things too bro, i really do despite them

Krispinwah said:
i despite those things too bro, i really do despite them

Finally we are on the same page for once!