Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You all should read Brave New World

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
More like Brave New Blackpill. Even in a world with literally no sexual restrictions and women fucking every man they can get, the timid genetic mistake incel STILL gets cucked by the Savage Chad, to the point where the story literally forgets about his ass

Even in a world with limitless pleasure, the incel still hates life. The moral of the book is literally Its All a Cope but the Rope

More like Brave New Blackpill. Even in a world with literally no sexual restrictions and women fucking every man they can get, the timid genetic mistake incel STILL gets cucked by the Savage Chad, to the point where the story literally forgets about his ass

Even in a world with limitless pleasure, the incel still hates life. The moral of the book is literally Its All a Cope but the Rope
This isnt the real takeaway of Brave New World though. It's that your fate is decided by forces outside your control, the moment you are born, by your genes.

Even earlier in the book you have the incel's Chad foil literally tell three Stacie's he's too busy to fuck them.

i'll check it out bro

actually wait i've read that lmao