Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You all should honestly feel proud of yourselves

HeinzKell

HeinzKell

Officer
Imagine how devoid your life is of socialization and the hardships you face. An Incel’s quality of life is outclassed by a normie by a pretty huge margin, and yet everyone who used this forum hasn’t irrevocably destroyed their life yet. Imagine if a normie had to live even a week in our shoes, imagine the extraordinary mental turmoil they would face. If a Chad or Stacy were forced to live a week in our shoes, guaranteed they would have embarrassing public tantrums and would most definitely kill themselves.
Any trucel should consider themselves strong for finding the will to go on and having the mental fortitude to not completely unravel in public.
The ones that do improve their lives will find a much deeper appreciation for life, most normies live amazing lives yet constantly bitch about menial troubles they face. Incels appreciate the small things in life and will always be more grateful for the few good things they have.

My only purpose and cope in life is terrorizing foids.

Pride comes with accomplishment. I can't feel that because survival is guaranteed in modern times, thus I have accomplished nothing.

It's a hard life man. Sleep is the only time I feel any peace.

It's a hard life man. Sleep is the only time I feel any peace.
same, although I have nightmares a lot about traumatic experiences and do OCD actions in my sleep

I agree. We are all doing pretty well for how poorly we are treated.
As an incel, both living and dying take strength.

Incels are a modern day slave class / untouchable caste and Elliot was a modern Spartacus.

Imagine how devoid your life is of socialization and the hardships you face. An Incel’s quality of life is outclassed by a normie by a pretty huge margin, and yet everyone who used this forum hasn’t irrevocably destroyed their life yet. Imagine if a normie had to live even a week in our shoes, imagine the extraordinary mental turmoil they would face. If a Chad or Stacy were forced to live a week in our shoes, guaranteed they would have embarrassing public tantrums and would most definitely kill themselves.
Any trucel should consider themselves strong for finding the will to go on and having the mental fortitude to not completely unravel in public.
The ones that do improve their lives will find a much deeper appreciation for life, most normies live amazing lives yet constantly bitch about menial troubles they face. Incels appreciate the small things in life and will always be more grateful for the few good things they have.
agreed

Pride comes with accomplishment. I can't feel that because survival is guaranteed in modern times, thus I have accomplished nothing.
I see your point. Imo, an Incel’s quality of life is so fucking horrible that not killing yourself in and of itself is an accomplishment

We managed to get through a life of inceldom without killing ourselves, which 99% of normies would do before the end of the first month if they were to spend time in our shoes.

Brocels, you are stronger than them.

Normies would implode after five seconds inside my head.

Incels appreciate the small things in life and will always be more grateful for the few good things they have.
Nonsense many of us become bitter, cynical and ropesexual.

We incels are heroes

We managed to get through a life of inceldom without killing ourselves, which 99% of normies would do before the end of the first month if they were to spend time in our shoes.

True. We should all remember that.

I take no pride in being born with misfortune while others aren't. There is nothing great about enduring the suffering brought upon us by chance. That isn't strength to me. It's only natural we continue breathing especially now that it's easy to survive, it takes more balls and willpower to rope or subscribe to pewdiepie (in minecraft).

:feelscry::feelsokman:

, it takes more balls and willpower to rope.
No, it doesn't. It may take more balls to get over your fear of dying, but choosing to stick around in life even when you consider all prospects to be ovER requires exceptional strength.

LARP. If you were a true rope enthusiast you would be six feet under
I am speaking beyond the grave :feelsrope:

A ghostcel in the making

No, it doesn't. It may take more balls to get over your fear of dying,
So you agree?
but choosing to stick around in life even when you consider all prospects to be ovER requires exceptional strength.
Do you say the same about dying prey that refuses to give up or pity itself, because being in the moment and prioritizing life is in its nature? Is the predator that wounded it not the one with exceptional strength? I'd rope too if I woke up with a much shittier life, so I'm indifferent towards the fact I can endure more than a normie-- if that's even true considering they have more life force and confidence due to the fruits of their birthright.

Lifefuel thread. It’s true that we endure a lot of suffering.

:feelsautistic:

No I'm just to chicken ti hms