Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious you all can ascend easily, just follow my advice

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
look, you all are stupid whiny sexist cunts. women don't owe you sex, and if you refuse to fuck a 1/10 deformed landwhale, you're a volcel piece of shit. and for you highschoolcels, stop complaining. in college, popularity doesn't matter. gigastacy sorority girls always have sex with 1/10 balding deformed manlet nerds and prefer them over frat boy chads with six packs. all you have to do is be confident. also chads become fat bald hobos later in life while you inkwells will become rich billionaires with multiple gigastacy wives while a chad is your slave. in college, most frat parties are 1/10 bald manlets having sex with gigastacy sorority girls and frat boy chads are never allowed in.

also, your sexist personality is why you're incel, women have these magical superpowers where they can read your minds and realize that you type on incel forums even though most of you don't even tell anyone irl that you go on this forum. also, finding anyone under 21 even slightly attractive is pedophilia and if you found anyone under 21 even slightly attractive you should have your balls sliced open without anesthesia while awake/conscious and be dissected while awake without anesthesia and it all shall be done on international TV for us all to fap to.

i am a virgin but am no longer incel, because incels are those who hate women. real men are scrawny nerds who smile and who betabuxx foids in their 30s, not big muscular tattooed men who are angry and violent and drink beer and never shower. those guys are girly.

sorry i just drank a ton of soymilk but the soy is gone why did i post this garbage!?

jesus christ how do bluepilled faggots unironically believe this bs!?

Bluepillers would rather live a comfortable lie than have to confront everything they think they know about the world with the painful truth

Bluepillers would rather live a comfortable lie than have to confront everything they think they know about the world with the painful truth
exactly. they think everything in life is supposed to be fair

exactly. they think everything in life is supposed to be fair
it takes a childish naivety to believe in the just world fallacy. You could argue that all bluepillers have the mental capacity of children

Listen you sexist pig, women are able to sense when a guy is a misogynist and has a bad personality. They can sense your bad vibes that's why they won't go out with you and why there is no recorded cases on planet earth of a women in abusive or violent relationships with Chads.

Listen you sexist pig, women are able to sense when a guy is a misogynist and has a bad personality. They can sense your bad vibes that's why they won't go out with you and why there is no recorded cases on planet earth of a women in abusive or violent relationships with Chads.

Guys are so bluepilled that if they ask a girl something in real life and the chick responds (because thats her job, think cashiers bank tellers etc) that they basically just had sex with her, and they feel that their life is affirmed and that they are doing good in life, because a female bank teller told them to have a nice day when they were leaving. They are so pathetic and cringy. They walk around working their menial jobs, drinking themselves to sleep everynight, and they think if a girl looks at them by accident then that means they are a gigachad slayer and that everything in their life is great. I just cannot fathom how these dimwitted bluepilled cucks can be fueled for weeks off a two word interaction with a blown out old hole. Fucking filth. Everyone in the united states is pure filth and garbabe. This is the worst country in the world

No wonder you are an inkwell sweetie

it takes a childish naivety to believe in the just world fallacy. You could argue that all bluepillers have the mental capacity of children
and they think in college, popularity ends, which is false. greek life is proof that's false

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: I like the shot at bluepill oldfags on this forum that say "you can ascend in college brooooo :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Just be yourself bro

and they think in college, popularity ends, which is false. greek life is proof that's false
Exactly. Plus in the working world and especially in white collar positions, getting a good job is a matter of knowing the right people rather than knowing the right stuff. It is not unheard of for someone to get a job purely because their dad is a friend of a friend with the boss, meanwhile some guy with more qualifications and is the better choice on paper for that same position got shafted. So even work is a popularity contest about kissing your bosses ass

Exactly. Plus in the working world and especially in white collar positions, getting a good job is a matter of knowing the right people rather than knowing the right stuff. It is not unheard of for someone to get a job purely because their dad is a friend of a friend with the boss, meanwhile some guy with more qualifications and is the better choice on paper for that same position got shafted. So even work is a popularity contest about kissing your bosses ass
bluepillers: 67

IT must be butthurt about this thread mokcing them
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: I like the shot at bluepill oldfags on this forum that say "you can ascend in college brooooo :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "
they also say that stacys date ugly nerds in college JUST FUCKING LOL

Being an incel is a choice bro