Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You ain’t doin it right if u not investing in fat bitches fr

OwariDa

OwariDa

SKITZO
-
IMG 0867

U see a fat bitch at da gym with potential, encourage her and try to get wit her, don’t be makin fun of her cuz she gonna be a baddie afta da fat gone and she gon love u.

Niggalations 14:88

might have worked 20+ years ago but fat bitches are chad only in the current year

Fat cunts are vile
My solution is forcible round up to labor camp to make me and my family richer and they can lose weight doing back breaking labor also if ugly then genocided if not ugly then my sex toy (in mein kraft)

might have worked 20+ years ago but fat bitches are chad only in the current year
chad is a meme
Fat cunts are vile
My solution is forcible round up to labor camp to make me and my family richer and they can lose weight doing back breaking labor also if ugly then genocided if not ugly then my sex toy (in mein kraft)
dats da idea mayne

She's gonna leave him her SMV is like double now

He has to manipulate her to believe she’s not that attractive

u a bitch nigga
That won't mean shit compared to the new levels of attention she gets

Sacrifice time and energy to self improve and motivate a vile incapable dolt only for her to leave you for uberchad once the transformation is complete.

Only a RP Normies to HTN could ever think of such a concept to ascend.

That won't mean shit compared to the new levels of attention she gets
it’s still possible tbh
Sacrifice time and energy to self improve and motivate a vile incapable dolt only for her to leave you for uberchad once the transformation is complete.

Only a RP Normies to HTN could ever think of such a concept to ascend.
the hell is a RP

I don't mind fat girls so long as they're not literally obese

I don't mind fat girls so long as their not literally obese
I’m fine with a little bit more around the ass and thighs but nothing too much where it looks disgusting.

Chad only even as fat

There's this one fat white bitch on tiktok that I spank my monkey to but not even fat bitches want me irl

You don't get it, its body negative, misogynistic and toxic to advice a woman to lose weight. Telling a man he needs to hit the gym though is perfectly fine though and he needs to do it to find a partner or its his fault he is alone

View attachment 984373

U see a fat bitch at da gym with potential, encourage her and try to get wit her, don’t be makin fun of her cuz she gonna be a baddie afta da fat gone and she gon love u.

Niggalations 14:88
shes not even fat jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back