Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Yota/Peta/Omegatruecel trait; women don't kiss you in the cheek when you salute them.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Pls tell me I'm not the only one who has this issue, it's honestly awkward and cringey af. Everytime I salute a foid that isn't my immediate family with a kiss in cheek type of salute they don't even bother giving it to me (inb4 op is Chad most of those foids are mum's friends who are also boomers and roasted as hell) and I never give it to them because I don't wanna feel like a beta cuck giving a kiss with my big ass thick pepe tier lips doing a weird pose and exposing even more my mouthbreather features. That's why I mostly try not to do this kind of stuff and just give them an autistic hand wave from a distance. Fuck I'm not even treated like a fucking human being the taxi/uber male drivers don't even salute or say goodbye to my ass while they can talk hours with my mother about boomer shit.

Fuck this world:feelsohgod::reeeeee:

What do u mean by salute?

Can't relate btw cos we never kiss each during greetings in asia except for couples i tink

Everytime I salute a foid that isn't my immediate family with a kiss in cheek
:chad::banhammer:
Is salute another word for greeting or something?
Like are you talking about how the French kiss each others cheeks when greeting each other?

What do u mean by salute?

Can't relate btw cos we never kiss each during greetings in asia except for couples i tink
In my country we say hi to women giving a kiss in the cheek, it can vary from where you live.

You get foids to kiss you on the cheek? :chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Cope. You could have that kind of things and still be here.
Salute = Greetings, (good morning if you prefer). In general women let men kiss them on the cheek.

It's not a thing here

I always felt awkward when aunts / grandma wanted hug